The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Carol's daughter is still one of the most haunting pieces of television I've ever witnessed. I really can't explain it. I think it's because we all expected her to be found as she's a child. As well as that, there haven't exactly been an abundance of child zombies so that was a sight in itself. Jaw dropping television but frightening at the same time.

I reckon is Glenn is alive we won't see him for at least another 5 episodes.

Probably one of my favourite episodes that one. Shane was spectacular in it.

Regarding last nights episode, there is no way Glen survived that. He's definitely gone.

Where was Rick running/driving too in this one?

Lets not forget that there has been multiple situations where characters have escaped impossible situations. Im 95% sure hes alive.

Typing this through tears and bogeys running down my face.

Watched it back a few times now and think he has to be dead.

Totally hoping he isn't no matter how fake it would be I want Glen alive.

Probably one of my favourite episodes that one. Shane was spectacular in it.

Regarding last nights episode, there is no way Glen survived that. He's definitely gone.

Where was Rick running/driving too in this one?

Was the plan not for Rick to try and intercept Glen and that and distract the walkers away again? Maybe got that all wrong

Was the plan not for Rick to try and intercept Glen and that and distract the walkers away again? Maybe got that all wrong

No, the plan was for Rick to intercept the herd by getting the RV. Glen & Co were just supposed to get back to Alexandria to protect it.

Either the blood, guts and zombie drool masked his scent and he lives to annoy another day. Or he comes back as zombie Glen, a smarter zombie who leads an attack on the toon.

Or he could just come back as a completely different guy and claim to be glen,

Right what's the deal with the cut on Ricks hand and his blood and zombie's blood with something to do with tying woth the comics....can someone spoiler this for me please....if anyone knows

In the comics Rick got his hand cut of by the Governor for shits and giggles and has been a handy unidexter for about two thirds of the comics run!!!

Robert Kirkman who has written ALL the comics now writes the TV Show and has stated that he wants to tie it more closely to the source material hence Alexandria and characters now getting the roles of characters still alive in the comics but not on the show, Sasha becoming Andrea and Daryl becoming Jesus for example!!!

It's just a matter of time and CGI budget before the Grimes learns to tie his laces with one hand!!!

In the comics Rick got his hand cut of by the Governor for shits and giggles and has been a handy unidexter for about two thirds of the comics run!!!

Robert Kirkman who has written ALL the comics now writes the TV Show and has stated that he wants to tie it more closely to the source material hence Alexandria and characters now getting the roles of characters still alive in the comics but not on the show, Sasha becoming Andrea and Daryl becoming Jesus for example!!!

It's just a matter of time and CGI budget before the Grimes learns to tie his laces with one hand!!!

TY for explianing this and TY Sergie I get it now....that you can hear is the penny finally dropping Edited by BaSeDG0DSA1NT