The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Considering the previous successes of disguising themselves as the undead, it's surprising they haven't done it more often to escape desperate situations.

This is what I always keep thinking. That and Michonne's "remove the jaw and arms" technique. They've both proven to be very effective tactics so why not use them more?

This is what I always keep thinking. That and Michonne's "remove the jaw and arms" technique. They've both proven to be very effective tactics so why not use them more?

Wonder if slowly building a ring of them, tied to the wall, would scare of walkers while also possibly scaring off any humans.

90 minute episode next week, concentrating on Morgan. That will be fun...

Yeah last week was a great actioned packed episode and now 90 mins of Morgan sounds dull.

Just been reading some WD comic as someone mentioned them on here....Some scary bits on the comic left out the TV series.

Heading back to Kirkcaldy today to buy a few more comic's.

^^^ Geek found ^^^

Just beating some smart arse to it

I'm amazed that that's not everyone's first thought. They very carefully didn't show that it was Glenn getting eaten and Nicholas looks like he falls on top of him.

He's rolled under the dumpster.

They very carefully did show Glenn getting eaten as you see a light grey t-shirt getting tore open. If he is indeed alive next week then its very, very far fetched.

Edit: watch this, the c**t will have rolled under the dumpster and i'll have been totally hooked right in :lol:

Edited by 11thHour

They very carefully did show Glenn getting eaten as you see a light grey t-shirt getting tore open. If he is indeed alive next week then its very, very far fetched.

Edit: watch this, the c**t will have rolled under the dumpster and i'll have been totally hooked right in :lol:

I'd put money on him rolling under the dumpster then climbing up into it via a hole in the bottom / crawling down a drain / lying there in a pool of his own pish and shite till they all piss off.

Just re-watched the scene there. I know it's a world where the dead come back to life but I'm going to get technical here anyway :P

Having watched it back, to begin with there is no way the initial blood and guts belong to Glen. There is quite clearly a body on top of him or he has grown a set of muscular tits as his chest is miles away from his face.

Secondly, it's intestines we see being ripped out. Had they opened up Glen then it wouldn't be his intestines being ripped up as they are obviously at the lower abdomen, not the chest.

On the point above. As it's intestines we see being ripped out then it would suggest the arsehole guy is lying on top off Glen but horizontally rather than vertically. So they'd effectively be making a cross.

It's also worth mentioning they cleverly cut the sound while Glen was being 'eaten' therefore the illusion was that Glen was screaming in pain. But when you look back it's just the same as his face would be if his pal was being eaten on top of him :rolleyes:

With all that in mind my opinion (if it was a real situation :lol:) is that the arsehole guy is currently being eaten but enough of Glen is exposed so there is no way they wouldn't get to him. I really can't see how they are going to give us a convincing reason as to how Glen survives (which is clearly what they're planning). The only way would be if the other guys came round the corner right away and started shooting them to create a diversion!

Was Glenn the second person to appear in the show?

After Carl escapes from the tank he rescued him?

Pretty sure he met Morgan and his son first, no? Glenn would have been 4th.

Edited by Spain