The Walking Dead

King Kebab

As the walking dead is based on the comics as long as the comics are going then I can see the TV show going on as long, is not read all the comics but what I have read there is so much more of the story to come!

They just better get better at telling the story because this is getting pretty dull!

Just caught up on this. I said I would stop watching if Glen survived, I'm pretty raging that he survived but I suppose it isn't that far fetched that he got under the bin. What annoys me is that he got there without so much as a bite, would have liked to see him need to loose a limb to show some vulnerability to the main original group. I will still watch but something big needs to happen soon.

Just caught up on this. I said I would stop watching if Glen survived, I'm pretty raging that he survived but I suppose it isn't that far fetched that he got under the bin. What annoys me is that he got there without so much as a bite, would have liked to see him need to loose a limb to show some vulnerability to the main original group. I will still watch but something big needs to happen soon.

To be fair, every time you see someone get attacked by walkers, if they can then they always go for the guts first and ignore the rest. They don't seem that overly fussed about legs or arms so I guess that's how he got away with it.

How do they manage to tear flesh with just their hands.

Think its a case that any person could manage it, but we cant apply the amount of force needed because we'd be hurting ourselves at the same time. The walkers dont care about their own pain.

I always wondered why we haven't seen any skeletons yet?

This goes back to when all the zombies were in the quarry and I was asking myself why they didn't burn them all. If all their organs and flesh was burnt, I assume they couldn't be a zombie? Given we haven't seen any skeleton walkers, I assume they need their brain to function in which case that could be burnt surely

What about the walkers that The Governor was keeping in the pit and they were burnt? Can't remember if they were skeletons that were still in walker state, or if they were just burnt flesh and stuff. Same with the walkers that came out of the burning barn at the farm.

When there is a big horde of them outside the fence, why don't they just pick them all off with a couple of snipers?

Ammo I'd expect.

Edit: I guess in this post-apocolyptic world that at some point they have to run out of ammo, so I guess the question is why is no-one attempting to make alternatives - e.g. bows & arrows etc.?

Edited by Spain

Ammo I'd expect.

Edit: I guess in this post-apocolyptic world that at some point they have to run out of ammo, so I guess the question is why is no-one attempting to make alternatives - e.g. bows & arrows etc.?

CAUSE DARYL'S THE CROSSBOW GUY RIGHT?!

Where is Daryl getting his endless supply of arrows btw?! You do see him retrieving them quite often but when all hell breaks loose (eg. Governor invading the prison) he shoots and runs. There only appears to be 3/4 on his bow, so f**k knows where he's getting them from :lol:

Edited by 19QOS19