The Walking Dead

King Kebab

And where does everything they eat go? Does their digestive system still work and they shit themselves? Or do the gradually get fatter and fatter until they burst and the stuff just falls out?

So much I don't know about zombies.

There was a scene when they were all in the prison where Lori was eaten. The walker that ate her was bloated and fat but kept eating. Since their digestive system isn't working, I would guess it literally falls out the other end eventually, or the zombie's stomach would rupture. Both pleasant images.

I always wondered why we haven't seen any skeletons yet?

This goes back to when all the zombies were in the quarry and I was asking myself why they didn't burn them all. If all their organs and flesh was burnt, I assume they couldn't be a zombie? Given we haven't seen any skeleton walkers, I assume they need their brain to function in which case that could be burnt surely

I can't remember whether it was when they all paid a trip to the disease centre in Season 1 or whether I've seen it somewhere else, but a scan of a zombie's brain showed that zombies only use a tiny section of the human brain to function. The rest of the brain is dead.

I stopped watching at the end credits. Did I miss something?

After the credits a gang of bikers stopped Darryl, Abraham and Sasha and told them all their stuff now belongs to Negan. Shit's about to get real.

I hate that little brat and can't believe the ending of him shouting his mum when there are zombies about, he's going to get them all killed and they should have just shot him before he inflicted any more misery upon humanity.

After the credits a gang of bikers stopped Darryl, Abraham and Sasha and told them all their stuff now belongs to Negan. Shit's about to get real.

Abraham will use one of the rpg's that he conveniently found, then they'll scatter.

Abraham will use one of the rpg's that he conveniently found, then they'll scatter.

id like to think that having gotten them out of their truck without any bother they wont let them back near it;sayin that, this is the programme that gave us the glenn under a dumpster scenario.....

id like to think that having gotten them out of their truck without any bother they wont let them back near it;sayin that, this is the programme that gave us the glenn under a dumpster scenario.....

And don't forget the Daryl and Carol truck front flip of the bridge! Continuity has never been a strong point on this show!

• 1 month later...

The actor who plays Darryl has seemingly announced this is the last series hes in. And Rick has been in the news today saying the season finale is absolutely gut wrenching.

Sounds like its an episode ill never watch :(

The actor who plays Darryl has seemingly announced this is the last series hes in. And Rick has been in the news today saying the season finale is absolutely gut wrenching.

Sounds like its an episode ill never watch :(

Where did you see this. A quick google doesnt bring anything up, other than a quote from him that "not everyone survives". It would seem really strange for him to announce such a big spoiler with half a season to go.

Nope, I'm still saving it for tonight even though I'm at home signed off.

Just watched season 1 again though, and what strikes me most is that the walkers were faster, smarter and tougher at the start. They could run, climb fences, would use tools (blocks) to smash through windows, and would take a hell of a beating to the head before staying down in comparison with the later series'.

Nope, I'm still saving it for tonight even though I'm at home signed off.

Just watched season 1 again though, and what strikes me most is that the walkers were faster, smarter and tougher at the start. They could run, climb fences, would use tools (blocks) to smash through windows, and would take a hell of a beating to the head before staying down in comparison with the later series'.

Yeah, it pisses me off because back then even seeing just the one walker meant trouble, now someone can make their way through a group of them with a foam finger. They need to introduce different mutations to make them more of a threat again imo.