The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I reckon Daryl has just been shot in the shoulder or something as you hear Dwight say after it "you'll be alright" or something to that effect.

Why did Lauren Cohen cut her hair? Wean was greetin and I couldn't hear her bullshit rationale and I cared not to rewind and find out.

This whole Carol thing is pissing me off, just let her go off on her own. She doesn't want to be there so why would anything you have to say make her change her mind?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Michonne might end up getting offed by Lucille, cause they can never let Rick have a bird too long.

If they go by the comics then most should know who it'll be by now (even if you don't read them) and there could be a fair bit of cash to be made from @19QOS19's odds but we all know they rarely take the same road as the comics do

Me and my girlfriend actually discussed this at the start of the entire show, both agreed it would happen but that the show would never, ever, hit that sort of level. Youd hope so anyway.

They've definitely ramped up the violence on children stuff though, you barely saw a zombie child now we're seeing them getting bitten and the whole bit last week of the baby shoes in a bloody sink.

One of the first walkers that Rick kills is a wee girl. He also kills Sophia in season 2.

According to Facebook, three main characters could be killed off in the season finale. Will be a bit strange as I think Tyreese was the last main character to die, half way through season five. It's pretty much been Alexandrians since then.

Edited by IainMorton

According to Facebook, three main characters could be killed off in the season finale. Will be a bit strange as I think Tyreese was the last main character to die, half way through season five. It's pretty much been Alexandrians since then.

I would predict Glen, Rosita & Carol

Had a dream about this last night :blink: , Carol dies helping Maggie give birth and I think Maggie dies too. Can't remember how. So 19QOS19, can I do a treble? :P

70/1 if those 3 go bud. If they go the way you say I'll give you 250/1 though. I'm the most generous bookie out there B)

I would predict Glen, Rosita & Carol

750/1 bud, but due to the spoiler above yours I'll have to slash it to 350/1 I'm afraid.

:lol:

Edited by 19QOS19

Norman Reedus is the cast guest on tonight's Talking Dead, not that that ever means anything like, just saying!!!

One main character surely has to go next week? And I don't mean minor, I mean a big character. Can't really see it though. If I was a bookie here is what I'd be offering:-

Any random Alexandrian 1/8

Maggie's baby 2/5

Sasha 5/4

*MaBookie Special* If she dies and Rosita is responsible 6/1!!!

Tara 2/1

Enid 4/1

Rosita 9/2

Gabriel 5/1

Maggie 11/2

Eugene 6/1

Morgan 13/2

Carol 7/1

Abraham 9/1

Glenn 16/1

Michonne 25/1

Coral 28/1

Daryl 33/1

Rick 250/1

You won't be paying out anytime soon that's for sure!  Tune in to the next season of Walking Dead to find out what character got murdered

You won't be paying out anytime soon that's for sure! Tune in to the next season of Walking Dead to find out what character got murdered

Indeed!

What a lot of fucking shite. All that build up as well. I wonder if the producers have even decided yet?

I reckon this lot could be even better than The Governor though. It was quality to see 'Trevor' in the show. If he's as crazy as his character in Grand Theft Auto then he'll be some character!

O/T and not a spoiler. Why have they not just all piled into the RV and headed to another state? They must know they were going to come under attack and obviously can't take on a force they don't know anything about. I'd have siphoned 'gas' and stocked up before making a move to a better area. Unless there are more Alexandrians than we actually see.