The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I think its Eugine, he handed Rick the bit of paper with the blueprint on it on how to make bullets, stuck in my mind.

Last 10 minutes was tremendous I must admit, it made me actually care about characters I thought I was finished with. We know it isn't Coral anyway.

Last time I had that feeling in my gut was when a certain character in Sons of Anarchy was beaten to death, fkin horrible.

There were red herrings thrown in right through the show. Ricks conversation with Maggie, Carl and the girl, Abraham and Sasha - all had "they're going to die now" about them.

A bit, yeah. I'd prefer it wasn't Abraham or Daryl but other than that does it really matter?

I'd think by the fact they never bothered showing us what damage had been done to Daryl that it won't be him. They'll probably show him with an arm missing or something in the next series. I suspect the person killed will be as per the comics.

And it was obvious for a while that Morgan would appear and shoot the guy. It's definitely getting predictable.

Thats what we said at work. Other than a few main characters I wont be really fussed about who it was. If it turns out to be Eugene, for example, it will be very meh

Still an enjoyable episode, although very different from previous finales.

Was an O.K ending, TWD really does feel stale so hopefully Negan changes that, big fan of Jeffrey Morgan and I have high hopes for him.

Something bugged me during that episode, Aaron almost recruited Rick into Alexandria, despite Rick not being particularly close Aaron was able to find, then follow what was a relatively tiny group.

How during that time did he not bump into the Hilltop or Negan? Especially with the size of bases they have?

His Wikipedia page :lol:

post-7214-0-67382100-1459847583_thumb.pn

Im just not caring who got clubbed to death any more, is anyone the same? Find myself bored and drifting in and out of whats going on now sadly. How predictable that guy didn't just shoot Carol in the stomach and let her die the painful death that he wanted and instead fucked about until someone came and stopped him. Yawn.

His Wikipedia page :lol:

attachicon.gifJDM.PNG

:lol: I like that.

I think its Eugine, he handed Rick the bit of paper with the blueprint on it on how to make bullets, stuck in my mind.

Last 10 minutes was tremendous I must admit, it made me actually care about characters I thought I was finished with. We know it isn't Coral anyway.

Last time I had that feeling in my gut was when a certain character in Sons of Anarchy was beaten to death, fkin horrible.

Thought that too, shame if it is as Eugines mullet is the dugs baws. Bullets I suppose will start to run out soon, so making their own ammo makes sense and gives them a edge.

Will we see more horses as fuel runs oot too?

I reckon if Eugene had died last night I'd have been pretty upset due to the scenes he had making peace with Abraham and giving Rick the blueprints. It was nicely done and I thought he was an obvious goner. When we come back and it's him who has been bludgeoned to death I feel I won't really care as much as the emotion has been left in that episode.

After every ad break the opening scene was a pov from where Glenn, Darryl, Micchone were being held....was this a clue since the bludgeoning was done pov style ? ......

Was thinking that myself. When the van door opens(in the POV style), the view is from someone on the left side, and when the door opens you can see someone in front of the camera, slightly lower down. When the camera reverts back to the normal style, Michonne is at the back on the side which matches the POV shown earlier, with Darryl in front of her, but lower. So, if the POV is a big clue, it is Michonne

Edited by alang1993

Pretty sure it's Glenn. They've been pushing the "Maggie and Glenn so happy to be together" line for the whole half season since he got back from his zombie bin dipping. Add in the fact that he's almost become a nothing character on the periphery but is an original and that his wife is preggers, it would definitely have the most impact in terms of the other characters.

Negan was brilliant, leaving it as a cliffhanger after the weeks of build-up to that point (had even seen an interview with Andrew Lincoln saying the final scene had made him sick) certainly wasn't. Absolute bullshit in fact.

I reckon it's michonne that got done in, everyone rick's shagged so far has died.

Well....both of them.

Note to self, do not shag rick.

I reckon it's Abraham with the whole wanting to have kids on the way to the bludgeoning.

The POV thing is the clue IMO, but I'm adamant it's Glen that the POV was from. You saw two people to the left of their view when the door opens. From the outside view Daryl & Michonne are on the right (the person's left). And Rosita kinda appears from the other side, from what looks like lying on the floor. The POV was from the back, the last one out - Glen.

The POV thing is the clue IMO, but I'm adamant it's Glen that the POV was from. You saw two people to the left of their view when the door opens. From the outside view Daryl & Michonne are on the right (the person's left). And Rosita kinda appears from the other side, from what looks like lying on the floor. The POV was from the back, the last one out - Glen.

I've paused it and I can only see one person(with scruffy hair, which suggests Darryl rather than Rosita), who appears to be holding their hand up to block the bright light

there was alot of screaming heard, I'd discount this theory.

There's a video on YouTube where someone has attempted to add subtitles to the clip. Seems to sound like 'Maggie' is being cried out.

As I said anyway, convinced it's Glenn. Works best with the plot and it has to be a big one so that rules out pretty much everyone bar the originals. Glenn has had two close shaves with the bin and in Alexandria so I think his time's up