The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Yeah DomDom, as a wrestling fan I thought you'd appreciate the spoilers.

I would like to know how Shane became a zombie? Was it when he was stuck in the school bus and had to cut his had to keep the walkers at bay and kept re applying the blood after the walkers licked the blood from the frame of the door?

:unsure:

I've heard a couple of solutions banded about

The most logical is that the virus has now become airborne, and it's only triggered when you die. This could've been what Jenner told Rick at the CDC (although he'd probably have told the group if it was). It would explain how the two cops(were they cops) from last week that they checked for bites and couldn't see any.

It still doesn't explain how Randall came back, since Shane snapped his neck which has been shown(admittedly in other franchises) to kill zombies.

Yeah DomDom, as a wrestling fan I thought you'd appreciate the spoilers.

I've heard a couple of solutions banded about

The most logical is that the virus has now become airborne, and it's only triggered when you die. This could've been what Jenner told Rick at the CDC (although he'd probably have told the group if it was). It would explain how the two cops(were they cops) from last week that they checked for bites and couldn't see any.

It still doesn't explain how Randall came back, since Shane snapped his neck which has been shown(admittedly in other franchises) to kill zombies.

The cops had scratch marks on them,or so Egg said. The other half said as much about it being a different sort of zombie TV show,I suppose it could be that.

Also they never said how they all be came infected in the first place,do you think they will go into that or not?

The cops had scratch marks on them,or so Egg said. The other half said as much about it being a different sort of zombie TV show,I suppose it could be that.

Also they never said how they all be came infected in the first place,do you think they will go into that or not?

Didn't realise that.

Maybe. Would be nice, but if they didn't do it when there was a CDC scientist in the picture then they probably won't.

Didn't realise that.

Maybe. Would be nice, but if they didn't do it when there was a CDC scientist in the picture then they probably won't.

Do we know what the scientist said when they were in the research place?

Aye twas a cracking episode, I guess they couldn't actually have Carl shoot Shane in human form but the zombie was close enough, it gives Carl the much needed boost into manhood that he's got in the comics and also gives Rick that edge that he's been lacking. Hopefully both become massive badasses from here on in.

I haven't read the spoiler that was posted about next week's episode, but I'm hoping that any (and all) of Carol, T-Dawg, Hershell, Patricia and Hershell's daughter to cut herself all die. They're fucking annoying and the group's too big. Lori, Daryl, Glen, Maggie, Andrea, Carl and Rick is a good sized group. Daryl, Glen, Andrea and Rick can all shoot well with Daryl and Rick being experts(means you can take two groups led by them) and Lori and Maggie can do the washing up and stuff(not sexist because Lori said this herself). Good group dynamic with that one. I put Hershell in there because maybe it'll stop them constantly injuring themselves and needing patched up by him(yeah like Rick and Shane cutting themselves and then wiping it on rusty metal, cause that's smart rolleyes.gif)

Have just watched the finale...

I've got a question for Forehead/other readers of the comics. Without spoiling anything, who the hell is that who saved Andrea? He/She looked total badass. Also, I take it that was the prison that they showed at the end?

The only disappointing thing about the finale was that Carol lived. I hate her.

Have just watched the finale...

I've got a question for Forehead/other readers of the comics. Without spoiling anything, who the hell is that who saved Andrea? He/She looked total badass. Also, I take it that was the prison that they showed at the end?

The only disappointing thing about the finale was that Carol lived. I hate her.

Yeah, she's badass. Her name is Michonne. That's about all I will say without you asking anything else. Looked like the prison.

Twas a great episode, except for everyone being bitches toward Rick, especially Lori. She totally setup Rick and Shane to face-off and then she's whining when one of them kills the other. Fucktard. And everyone getting pissy at Rick for keeping the Jenner secret, I don't agree with it but he was sort of right(Jenner was crazy).

Yeah, her and T-Dawg were on my list of 5 I really wanted to die with Jimmy, Patricia and Hershell. Hershell was good in this episode so he was removed from the list. 2/4 dying is good enough.

(don't read if you don't want spoiled on the ending of the finale)

I wonder if we'll hear any more of the helicopter from the start of the last episode.

Superb way to end the series.

Also, what's with the 2 zombies on chains Michonne is cutting about with?

First part was addressed on the Talking Dead(a talk show that airs after the Walking Dead in America):

The writer said that we'd see it again

The third part is

She keeps them because it deters other walkers from coming near her, like what the group did in Atlanta, the smell tricks the zombies. They're on chains so they don't go anywhere and they're armless so they don't try to fight Michonne