The Walking Dead

King Kebab

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Actually thought it was better tonight :lol: a bit of tension, not knowing what is going to happen, someone getting blown up with a rocket launcher and the threat of those dead things that try to eat you.

I enjoyed it tonight. It was funny as f**k when Rosita blew that c**t up with the RPG.

I enjoyed it tonight. It was funny as f**k when Rosita blew that c**t up with the RPG.

I burst out laughing too, that was ridiculous![emoji1]

In other news, the character who’ll be crossing over between TWD & Fear has been revealed. Show producers apparently took the decision to reveal it as they’re due to start filming Season 4 of Fear tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Well back to the usual shite again tonight. Was hoping that last week would be the upturn but clearly not

9 hours ago, marty_j said:

Yip utter utter utter shite this week

8 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m getting so frustrated with the show but also myself as I’ve stuck with it too long and can’t give it up emoji1.png

Image result for you guys

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I burst out laughing too, that was ridiculous!emoji1.png

In other news, the character who’ll be crossing over between TWD & Fear has been revealed. Show producers apparently took the decision to reveal it as they’re due to start filming Season 4 of Fear tomorrow.

Is it Morgan ? I think I heard something on talking dead but wasn't really paying attention. 

Is it Morgan ? I think I heard something on talking dead but wasn't really paying attention. 

Yep.

I also seen a link to stuff on a TWD fans forum. Seems a lot of folk on it are convinced that the helicopter we seen in the last episode has something to do with the character crossover.

19 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Yep.

I also seen a link to stuff on a TWD fans forum. Seems a lot of folk on it are convinced that the helicopter we seen in the last episode has something to do with the character crossover.

Strange choice considering they were over the other side of the country and we know his story. If I remember correctly he lost his shit after his son died and then had his spell with the guy with the goat. Must have covered a hell of a lot of miles unless I'm missing something fairly obvious. 

Surely would’ve been better if a couple of Fear characters crossed over into the main show?

It's still behind, I think by a few years, so not sure how they could work that without spoilers for that show

They were talking about heading to Houston. Maybe they'll have a bit of a time jump to get to when they're there, then start working their way east and meet Morgan in Georgia. Or maybe Morgan worked his way west for a while before heading north to catch-up with Rick.

Would have made far more sense that they would have bumped into Abraham & co.

Edited by Spain

Surely would’ve been better if a couple of Fear characters crossed over into the main show?

Nah, I think Fear would benefit more from it. TWD’s got enough main characters still alive and a bigger group. Fear isn’t as big a group and they’re looking for sanctuary again.

It's still behind, I think by a few years, so not sure how they could work that without spoilers for that show

It’s behind in terms of how long each show has been being made. However, other than the first season of both shows, I don’t think there’s been indication or clarity of timeline since? I mean, the main show for example; Maggie’s been pregnant forever, and still doesn’t have as much as a wee bump yet.

They were talking about heading to Houston. Maybe they'll have a bit of a time jump to get to when they're there, then start working their way east and meet Morgan in Georgia. Or maybe Morgan worked his way west for a while before heading north to catch-up with Rick.
Would have made far more sense that they would have bumped into Abraham & co.

Read some forum where fans were speculating that the helicopter Rick seen may be how Morgan ends up getting to Houston where the Fear characters were said to be headed. That might explain the distance covered in a short time if correct. Personally I’ve no idea what the range of a helicopters fuel tank is though, so clueless to whether that’s a credible theory.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

It’s behind in terms of how long each show has been being made. However, other than the first season of both shows, I don’t think there’s been indication or clarity of timeline since? I mean, the main show for example; Maggie’s been pregnant forever, and still doesn’t have as much as a wee bump yet.

Who's bloody wean was that she was cuddling last night then?  I assumed it was hers.

ETA or is that Judith, and I'm getting confused by Judith being older in the flashforwards in episode 1 of this season?

Edited by Boghead ranter

39 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Who's bloody wean was that she was cuddling last night then?  I assumed it was hers.

ETA or is that Judith, and I'm getting confused by Judith being older in the flashforwards in episode 1 of this season?

I assumed that too. Shirley, its too young for Judith

No it’s not Judith. Forgot the bairns name but they rescued her a week or two again.