The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Pretty meh episode for me but it was always going to be that way considering next week is the mid-season finale. This season has been really good and all but is anyone getting bored of the same setup season after season? That they build up to a bloody mid-season finale and then end the season on a bloody finale after building up to it again. Needing to take the series in a different direction, there's only so many seasons they'll get out of having a square go with another established group.

Finale.

Pretty meh episode for me but it was always going to be that way considering next week is the mid-season finale. This season has been really good and all but is anyone getting bored of the same setup season after season? That they build up to a bloody mid-season finale and then end the season on a bloody finale after building up to it again. Needing to take the series in a different direction, there's only so many seasons they'll get out of having a square go with another established group.

Finale.

Agree, starting to get to predictable now.

I've just finished Season 4 - found it a bit slow at times but overall was well worth sticking with. I quite enjoyed the separate character epsiodes as there are so many main cast characters sometimes they got a bit diluted.

Aaaanyways..I don't have Sky/Virgin (council telly for me!) so is there anywhere for me to watch Season 5 without waiting for them to come on Netflix?

I've just finished Season 4 - found it a bit slow at times but overall was well worth sticking with. I quite enjoyed the separate character epsiodes as there are so many main cast characters sometimes they got a bit diluted.

Aaaanyways..I don't have Sky/Virgin (council telly for me!) so is there anywhere for me to watch Season 5 without waiting for them to come on Netflix?

Legally, no. Im sure you can search the internet and find it though

Try Youtube, that's where I caught up with any episodes in previous seasons that I had missed.

It should be fairly straight forward to get a stream. I'll not post links but streamtuner has worked very well for me. Also YouTube has all of season 5 available. It has Spanish (?) subtitles though.

What actually happened. Did Beth mean to stab the cop or did she slip? Serves her right and she was a shit character. Makes the last few episodes pretty pointless.

It was a griping episode though but lets be honest, who expected Rick or Dazza to be injured/killed?

Wonder where the group go from here