The Falkirk FC Thread

Not in the slightest, getting beat in the semi is far, far easier to deal with than getting beat in a final.

As for Europe :lol:

The biggest game the clubs played in against each other you could not get a shot at the goal all day. Now f**k off

Supporting Scotland is shite enough at the best of times without giving bang average players caps just for the sake of it.

That Scotland squad is full of bang average players, they could do with having a player like Arfield in there to learn from IMO. As this photo shows, he's a winner. And our national side could do with more of those.

_44893632_scott_arfield_203b.jpg

Supporting Scotland is shite enough at the best of times without giving bang average players caps just for the sake of it.

Scott Arfield's an exceptionally good player. Not the best to come out of the academy by any means but very good nonetheless.

At the time I couldn't decide if it was a bad miss or a great save. Perhaps a bit of both. His record since leaving us has been pretty good, albeit it in the Danish second tier & the Icelandic top flight. IIRC he was utterly hopeless in the air despite being over 6ft. Think his only contributions was a consolation goal at Dundee United on his debut and an assist (with a header!) away to St Johnstone.

At the time I couldn't decide if it was a bad miss or a great save. Perhaps a bit of both. His record since leaving us has been pretty good, albeit it in the Danish second tier & the Icelandic top flight. IIRC he was utterly hopeless in the air despite being over 6ft. Think his only contributions was a consolation goal at Dundee United on his debut and an assist (with a header!) away to St Johnstone.

I kept waiting on Finbog going on a run of scoring, he got into some positions and had plenty of one on ones but seemed to always hit the goalie, I had ok this week he will score and that will be him on my mind each week.....

As for Arfield, holding his own in a league of multi million pound players versus players that are holding their own against failed English lower league players in Scotland, goals he has scored and still scoring are simply outstanding. He has went up a level since moving down south, something the most of the current Scotland players can only dream about

The biggest game the clubs played in against each other you could not get a shot at the goal all day. Now f**k off

And all it gained you was a pumping of some Liechtenstein team and more heartbreak in a cup final, gutted for you.

As for Arfield, holding his own in a league of multi million pound players versus players that are holding their own against failed English lower league players in Scotland, goals he has scored and still scoring are simply outstanding. He has went up a level since moving down south, something the most of the current Scotland players can only dream about

He is a good championship player, I've never tried to claim otherwise. In Sean Dyche Burnley have a manager who's capable of moulding a team who's better than the sum of it's parts(The exact type of manager Scotland need) and that suits Arfield, he isn't any better than any of the players in the squad though and at 27 he wouldn't improve to help the squad in the future. McGinn might.

Bryson was similar, was doing great in the championship, had plenty of people calling for a cap(Every Kilmarnock fan) and he was absolutely atrocious.

And all it gained you was a pumping of some Liechtenstein team and more heartbreak in a cup final, gutted for you.

He is a good championship player, I've never tried to claim otherwise. In Sean Dyche Burnley have a manager who's capable of moulding a team who's better than the sum of it's parts(The exact type of manager Scotland need) and that suits Arfield, he isn't any better than any of the players in the squad though and at 27 he wouldn't improve to help the squad in the future. McGinn might.

Bryson was similar, was doing great in the championship, had plenty of people calling for a cap(Every Kilmarnock fan) and he was absolutely atrocious.

I must've missed Bryson doing it in the English premier league....

I think you should stick to the whelks an such in the seaside leagues and worry about another loss in the balance sheets albeit this loss may have a positive twist