The Falkirk FC Thread

And of u brave falkirk /Grangemouth fans fancy a bet on the play offs? I bet any of u a grand that we'll beat your hatchet men over 2 legs, and I'll give half my winnings to charity.

Why don't you hibs/hearts fans go to leith/Edinburgh /west Linton with your cash & put it on Dundee/Dundee Utd/Carnoustie panmure to beat hibs/lochend warriors.

Edited by distresseduke

So far we have raised £6k for Gordon,we met on Thursday night with his family and have set out a plan of events in the near future.

Race night,sportsman dinner,a band night at BTW and also a legends game at TFS where fans can buy a spot to play against the very same players we all cheered on in the past.

Let's get Gordon home asap folks.

COYB

Edited by keithgy

So far we have raised £6k for Gordon,we met on Thursday night with his family and have set out a plan of events in the near future.

Race night,sportsman dinner,a band night at BTW and also a legends game at TFS where fans can buy a spot to play against the very same players we all cheered on in the past.

Let's get Gordon home asap folks.

COYB

There you go Davie. If you've money to burn there's an excellent cause to donate to

Davie is not in any way rattled by Falkirk or the mighty Hibernian's expected capitulation. No sir, no way....

I can't think of one poster who said they would take your macho bet or that we would fill the away end.

Dearie dear Davie, such tear stained rage. Salty bitter tears.

wee davie appears to have mastered the long lost art of self-decapitation.

It really is a beautiful thing to behold, though some may wonder whether there was a head in the first place… 

There certainly wasn't a brain and his mind appears to have been lost for some time now.

I'm with wee davie. Heads Off - Bets On - Offer's There - Money's Gone

wee davie appears to have mastered the long lost art of self-decapitation.

It really is a beautiful thing to behold, though some may wonder whether there was a head in the first place… 

There certainly wasn't a brain and his mind appears to have been lost for some time now.

I'm with wee davie. Heads Off - Bets On - Offer's There - Money's Gone

You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Hibs poster on here.