The Falkirk FC Thread

i can still see teams coming in for him based on his ability. He's been underwhelming this season with a few moments of class

either craigen will come in to allow sibbs to play through the middle or he's a like for like replacement, meaning someone else will leave more than likely vaulks

A few of us are trying to arranging a charity match in aid of the fund,so far we have on board Sammy McGivern,Martin Mooney,Derek McWilliams and Billy Brown.Also John and Paul Sludden have said they will play.Sammy has also contacted Peter Houston,Colin McDonald and Roddy Manley.We have a meeting with Gordons Family on Thursday.

£100 donated by Stephen Kingsley.

Superb effort so far.

Brilliant that. The Big Man rarely missed an Under 20 game and Kingsley will have grown up with Gordy around. Great to see

Brilliant that. The Big Man rarely missed an Under 20 game and Kingsley will have grown up with Gordy around. Great to see

That's Mikey McGovern donated as well, hope word spreads to the likes of Arfield and the like.

That's Mikey McGovern donated as well, hope word spreads to the likes of Arfield and the like.

Any twitterers with contact with Tim Krul or Kasper Schmeichel? Worth asking for an RT or whatever it's called.

What's the story with regards to this?

Gordon McFarlane is a life long Falkirk fan and has also volunteered at the club under my jobs over many years,he had a massive stroke July last year and is still in hospital until his home is suitable for him to return.

An article is in today's Daily Record about his plight and how we are trying to get him home.I have known Gordon for 30 years and he is one on the nicest guys you can ever hope to call a friend.

Edited by keithgy

Wow that's a hell of a layoff. Just hope the big man comes back stronger. He was standout for us throughout 2015.

He did his cruciate, standard sort of time off looking at others who have had it.

Gordon McFarlane is a life long Falkirk fan and has also volunteered at the club under my jobs over many years,he had a massive stroke July last year and is still in hospital until his home is suitable for him to return.

An article is in today's Daily Record about his plight and how we are trying to get him home.I have known Gordon for 30 years and he is one on the nicest guys you can ever hope to call a friend.

Glad I read the thread as I was going to ask similar, hope he gets back on his feet. I'll stick a donation in on payday.