The Falkirk FC Thread

I can only assume that Wee Davie made his money (bags of it, obviously, because he didn't make it betting on Hibs in the league!) from something that doesn't require a command of the English language.

What do we think, skag or hoors?

Let's just say some crack

I can't reply because Wee Daftie has finally made me realise I am skink and go to see a team that plays in Grangemouth and calls itself Falkirk😂The shame will tarnish the rest of my life!

its no my fault yer eithet skint/or you've no got nae belive in yer world beaters which you lot have been going on about for weeks/months. And u do play in Grangemouth not faklirk so if you've no got the cash shut up ,ur the daftie if u canny raise a grand on absolute certainties like you lot have been going on about what ure going to do to us in the play offs.your the daftie

David, can I call you David? People are saying you'll get better odds at the bookies - go put your money on at the bookies.

Good luck.

rather take off of one of u lot who have been telling me for the last few months what you are going to do to us in the play offs

We seeing that hibee thing again where the same lad using multiple usernames?

If Wee Davie has the cash. Go put the bet on at the bookies if you're so confident. As I said before just post the pic of your placed bet to prove it.

Also it was a spelling mistake not bad grammar FFS. Minter indeed 😂

ive only been on this site for about 4/6 months and as for using various names i can hardly use a computer never mind using different names (plus nae need to) read previos post put up or shut up

its no my fault yer eithet skint/or you've no got nae belive in yer world beaters which you lot have been going on about for weeks/months. And u do play in Grangemouth not faklirk so if you've no got the cash shut up ,ur the daftie if u canny raise a grand on absolute certainties like you lot have been going on about what ure going to do to us in the play offs.your the daftie

I'll take you up on the bet; a grand each upfront(Kitty) or transfer money after the outcome(Walter Mitty Kitty)?

My money is on it being the latter. I'll bet you a grand that it's the latter.

eta:

Screen%20shot%202016-04-18%20at%2003.18.

So now we've established that you're on another planet as you use Jupiter's calendar.

Edited by Mon Dieu