The Falkirk FC Thread

Who are these players nominated by? The players?

Aye, Jamie Langfield posted his slip on Twitter a few weeks back. He'd nominated Iain Davidson as one of the best four defenders in the league this year, which says a lot for the process.

I'm vice-chairman of the Davo fan club, but he hasn't been in the top four defenders at Raith Rovers this year. 

Don't really think anyone has been a standout for us, which says something about the team. It would have probably been Grant if he wasn't injured. But not really anyone has stood out imho

Aye, id agree with that too. Not too annoyed about no Falkirk players on the list.

when? Ive got work to do so im no on this site 24 hpurs a day. So if u wanted to put the bet on r u still interested or are you the shitebag?

What's the bet and what odds are you offering? Busy myself, no time to fanny about.

when? Ive got work to do so im no on this site 24 hpurs a day. So if u wanted to put the bet on r u still interested or are you the shitebag?

Like I said, the offer is withdrawn as you're a proven liar and a shitebag.