The Falkirk FC Thread

From the pictures I've be shown of the supposed new strips for next season, I must admit I am not a big fan of them

I think the current ones should be kept. Been hugely popular and stock been sold out for a long time with plenty folk still wanting them. Would be nice touch if we managed to get up if they could keep 'lucky' kit from this season.

I think the current ones should be kept. Been hugely popular and stock been sold out for a long time with plenty folk still wanting them. Would be nice touch if we managed to get up if they could keep 'lucky' kit from this season.

Fully agree. This year's strip is a work of art. Both actually. Don't fancy some Matalan PSG number.

It is all down to money,the money from season tickets and strips keep the club ticking over during the summer months when they have no gate/sponsor/TV money coming in.

It is all down to money,the money from season tickets and strips keep the club ticking over during the summer months when they have no gate/sponsor/TV money coming in.

This.

And the fact it'll be in the contract with Puma/Genesis to have 2 new strips each season of the deal.

Lol, no shit Sherlock

Can't believe Alston's position for their second...Vaulks is much quicker and defends well. What a waste of Alston's creativity. Another thing, no-one can criticise Alston for that error as he has been immense all season

Chin up Blair!

That's why I said career as full back Dr Watson. He is one of our best midfielders and the boy never gives up. Would increase his wages rather than let him go to Perth

Would Falkirk sell out a whole stand if we meet in the play offs?

What does the away end hold at Easter Road? 3,943?

If you assume we meet in the Semi final, we took 2,500 to Hamilton in the Semi two years ago. We'd take more to Hibs as it is closer and much easier to get to and a much better day out, probably around 3,000.

What does the away end hold at Easter Road? 3,943?

If you assume we meet in the Semi final, we took 2,500 to Hamilton in the Semi two years ago. We'd take more to Hibs as it is closer and much easier to get to and a much better day out, probably around 3,000.

Aye as far as I'm aware that's what the away end holds. So all of the bottom tier and pretty much all of the top? Can't remember a team selling out the whole stand outwith Celtic, Sevco or hearts.