The Falkirk FC Thread

Kerr actually said Hibs are the only ones doing the talking in the press and Failkirk never do :lol:

Must've missed everything Houstie has been saying for months. He actually used the phrase "Hibs it" in an interview yesterday. Minter.

Kerr actually said Hibs are the only ones doing the talking in the press and Failkirk never do :lol:

Must've missed everything Houstie has been saying for months. He actually used the phrase "Hibs it" in an interview yesterday. Minter.

Yesterday but he's been talking about Hibs for months......

We have got on with our own business for the season, its comedown to the last game and obviously they will be talking about the current situation....

I dont recall Houstie saying 4 or so week ago, we would finish 2nd easily.......leave that to the amateurs......

Edited by MrDust

Alston won't commit to us unless it's confirmed we are in the Premiership

That was what i thought but the way it was presented on the twitter feed there was going to be a big announcement and some rumours were it was alston signing. As i said previously i presumed miller would be signing a new deal anyway.

He said Hibs' mind games don't work and it's somehow got you flailing around like a simpleton lol

You couldn't make it up :lol:

You can't call them that!!

Tut tut tut

There seems to be a lot of moaning about both managers and what they say from both sets of fans. I actually quite like it. Gives the games a bit of an edge and the build up is more entertaining.

I must admit the needle adds a bit of extra fun to it all. We hold Stubbs in utter contempt (though the levels of abuse he gets on the coyb page is ott imo) and you guys seem to hold the same opinion of Houston, though despite being a Falkirk man he has connections to Hearts, (as well as Celtic and Dundee United) which means you pretty much have to hate him (along with Sevco and Dundee). He knows this and enjoys a wee dig, pretty sure he dislikes Stubbs as much as the rest of us as well. Still, it was all be terribly boring if we all got along perfectly.

There seems to be a lot of moaning about both managers and what they say from both sets of fans. I actually quite like it. Gives the games a bit of an edge and the build up is more entertaining.

Exactly, the league would be shit without a bit of that, what would we be talking about if this never happened. I think both managers know what each other is up to and are just having a laugh with it, I like it.