The Falkirk FC Thread

Possibly not.

It's actually fairly easy to wind up the Falkirk support on here but for some reason you Hibs boys always seem to go about it the wrong way − nobody cares about John Hughes or the end of season walkabout,

Three stands in Grangemouth will at least have BPM replying ... go give it a wee go.

^^^^^

Congratulations Rangers, mediocrity, Armageddon..........

Don't think I have ever bitten to the Grangemooth OR 3 sided stadium taunt that I can remember. I am old mind you.

Decent result today but we have won nothing. With our injuries (some playing with them) I was vital to get 2nd hence our pleasure.

I still fancy Hibs to go through to meet the Premiership team. However if they get Kilmarnock I think they will knock Hibs out as they would us. The Championship teams need Hamilton to implode now.

^^^^^

Congratulations Rangers, mediocrity, Armageddon..........

Don't think I have ever bitten to the Grangemooth OR 3 sided stadium taunt that I can remember. I am old mind you.

Mediocrity !! I'd forgotten about that !! Promotion or no get it right up yeez all you close season knicker wetters from last Summer flipa.gif

Gonnae gie us peace this year please.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Mediocrity !! I'd forgotten about that !! Promotion or no get it right up yeez all you close season bed wetters from last Summer flipa.gif

Gonnae gie us peace this year please.

Ok but do allow me

Congratulations Rangers