The Falkirk FC Thread

Anybody seen Luke Leahy's 'champs in training tweet'? I'm starting to worry about complacency. Also don't know what Davie Smith is doing in a photo with that caption.

They play short games every Friday, don't see any issue to be honest. Good spirit in the squad. Better that than worrying about what may happen imho

The bidding for Sam McGiverns match ball for Gordon's fund is at £375,We also have a race night 27th May at Plough Hotel Stenhousemuir 7pm,Sam McGivern will be there to support Gordon and his family.£5 a ticket with ALL the money going to Gordon as the Plough have supplied the food and venue free of charge.

The fund as it stands is at over £15k so from the McFarlane i thank each and everyone who has helped in the effort to get Gordy home,i was up seeing him on saturday and he was on top form.

Edited by keithgy

got my tickets online this morning and it didn't look like there were many left especially in the south stand.

I don't think they have put many sections of the main stand on sale online since it is unreserved seating. They seem to just fill one section then open another.

I don't think they have put many sections of the main stand on sale online since it is unreserved seating. They seem to just fill one section then open another.

The "South" half of the West stand was fully opened when they went on sale on Wednesday.

I'd imagine they will open up the rest of it today/tomorrow.

Great to see that 3000/3500 have been sold in only a few days.

Crowd for the Vaduz game was 5,763

I was on holiday for that game but I assume there were no away fans?

Probably the biggest FFC support since we moved to the new stadium, hopefully we can beat that on Friday

Agreed that the South Stand doesn't seem to be selling out as quickly as you would expect, still just over 300 left for the SS but just under 200 left for the MS. 

The club have already confirmed the whole main stand will be for Falkirk supporters only.

Whilst true the fact the whole stand wasn't put on sale at once would suggest there is a hint of giving them at least a portion of the West stand. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Whilst true the fact the whole stand wasn't put on sale at once would suggest there is a hint of giving them at least a portion of the West stand. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Their statement left it open.