The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I agree but my point covered the wider scope of teams who take the pish out of Scottish football.

Now back to FFC stuff.....We are great.

Anyone care to comment?

Of course we are.

Apart from thon minute summer overspend we are in great shape on and off the park. Long may it continue. 

I think it will be Muirhead Watson Luca Leahy

Houstie not one for making a lot of changes, thot Kidd didn't look at place at right back, tho did OK in midfield, early days tho

The midfield and attack is a quagmire of options, which can't be bad

Kidd will play RB.

11 hours ago, FalkirkLad said:

Fair play, i do believe he was brought in as a RB but if muirhead is gonna be more solid at the back then it can hurt giving Kidd a shot wide right in midfield to see how he copes in the league, i still think we need someone to play wide who can provide a constant quality delivery, saw on the dumbarton thread some fans praising smiths delivery, god knows where he has pulled that from, useless with us.

All about options..

Muirhead - right back, centre defence

Vaulks - right back, centre defence, centre mid

Kidd- right back, right mid, centre mid

Henderson - left back, left mid, centre mid

Craigen- rightmid,left mid, centre mid

Sibbs- leftmid, centre mid

Taiwo - centre mid, right mid

Hippo- left mid, right mid, forward

O'Hara - wide mid, forward

There's more, but that's the main ones who could be adapted in positions comfortably 

Came in from day of sun, booze etc

Can't quote fifers posts somehow...

So keep it brief as I can't reply...

Until the pars pay the creditors, they can never hold their heads up high in a financial manner.....see Dundee,Rangers and Livvy......

Until the pars pay the creditors, they can never hold their heads up high in a financial manner.....see Dundee,Rangers and Livvy......

Utter rot and that old tired line about inside information is the usual guff from the usual nudge nudge wink wink brigade. You still haven't grasped it lol. You're hard work.

When we had financial issues we paid back 100p in the Pound - Dunfermline paid back less than 1p in the Pound.

If we had screwed our creditors perhaps we could still be Brockville or had a 4th stand? Its simple really, every club that has paid back pennies in the pound are cheats.

The creditors all agreed to it. Some of those due individual sums of 6 figures now run the club. These people chose to write off the debt to ensure the clubs survival so if you feel the need judge then judge these people as they"re the ones who were cheated.

7 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

The creditors all agreed to it. Some of those due individual sums of 6 figures now run the club. These people chose to write off the debt to ensure the clubs survival so if you feel the need judge then judge these people as they"re the ones who were cheated.

They will have agreed to it purely because something is better than nothing. I don't think you understand how this works.

So you were talking absolute nonsense then? Glad we've got that established.

Twisting my melons with this fifer pish. What a bunch of boring b*****ds they are. I preferred it when they were at the wind up.

How many do you think we will take to tomorrow's game ? hoping to see Austin play, heard nothing but good things about him. From what I've read here, I never realised he was a bit of a unit ? 

300ish. I don't know anyone who is going.

Agree with that rough figure.

Sadly, this stage of the tournament is now seen as glorified friendlies and will be played as such IMHO.

£16 being charged by St Johnstone next Sat should see a similar away support travel up which is a shame seeing as it's live on TV.

Just seen Dundee Utd's predicted team for next season and its w**k, and given that hibs dont sign like 5 players before the window shuts i am growing more and more confident about this season.

:lol:

If we play like we did last night on the opening game against you we will take about 3 or 4 off you.