The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

:lol:

If we play like we did last night on the opening game against you we will take about 3 or 4 off you.

Quite frankly the most ludicrous logic ever.

Hey wait a minute. Lennon once managed Celtic to a win over Barcelona. I guess that now means Hibs could beat Barcelona.

Anyway. Hibs right now are not stronger than last season.

3 hours ago, Shooboax said:

Utter rot and that old tired line about inside information is the usual guff from the usual nudge nudge wink wink brigade. You still haven't grasped it lol. You're hard work.

Nope, only one of us used figures, then downsized them to suit.

As I said tho, the pars will only ever look credible in a financial manner of they paid the creditors back 100%, until then don't use sliding scales of numbers of cash coming in, reminded me of Masterton doing no were not in trouble, we don't have debt

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

So you were talking absolute nonsense then? Glad we've got that established.

I wasn't the one stating bust doesn't answer itself.

The skim read I did of your post earlier, it appeared you are using a similar cheat route similar to Dundee, so the shooboax character stating having a business plan many will copy, going bust, not paying creditors, lying in the third tier of Scottish football for three seasons, raising cash funds thro fans, tho the sliding money bar of how much is depending on which idiot you speak to and whilst this pot is raised, the creditors are left not fully paid.

As I've stated, the only way the pars will ever get financial credibility again, will be when they pay their creditors, till then they will be tarred with the rest of the financial cheats

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

:lol:

If we play like we did last night on the opening game against you we will take about 3 or 4 off you.

I was at the game and that's a staggering statement to make. Hibs didn't deserve to lose but definitely didn't deserve to win it either. Brondby were a pretty poor side.

It was rather amusing listening to the whole stadium shout and moan for every decision, the best was Holt's blatant dive in the box  :lol:

I was at the game and that's a staggering statement to make. Hibs didn't deserve to lose but definitely didn't deserve to win it either. Brondby were a pretty poor side.

It was rather amusing listening to the whole stadium shout and moan for every decision, the best was Holt's blatant dive in the box  :lol:

Brondby are miles ahead of anything we will face when walking to the championship title this season. Holt was clearly clipped too. Did you go to the recommended pubs with your dad?

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Brondby are miles ahead of anything we will face when walking to the championship title this season. Holt was clearly clipped too. Did you go to the recommended pubs with your dad?

I thought they were pretty poor. Had a strange tactic of lumping it forward at every opportunity which McGregor lapped up. I reckon Hibs can get something over there on Thursday.

We frequented every pub from the train station down the the stadium. Some cracking pubs in Edinburgh. :thumsup2

24 minutes ago, brokeville said:

It's a damming letter from Dennis and now it's in the public domain the board must respond. If true I would expect somebody to step down.

I'm surprised the Falkirk Herald online haven't reported on it by now tbh

1 minute ago, RC55 FFC said:

You don't bite the hand that feeds you. A previous sports editors words...

So if the Falkirk Herald report something bad about Falkirk, the club will do a Sevco and refuse to speak to them?

So if the Falkirk Herald report something bad about Falkirk, the club will do a Sevco and refuse to speak to them?

From what I've heard previously, yes. Unsure if the current Editor has had any problems.

Remember this is a BOD who wanted to change fan survey results to look better...

1 minute ago, RC55 FFC said:

From what I've heard previously, yes. Unsure if the current Editor has had any problems.

Remember this is a BOD who wanted to change fan survey results to look better...

Good old Falkirk.  Always rely on them to pi$$ all over themselves when they've been doing so well in recent times.  I see their transparency policy is working well

Having read the letter again from DC, it's going to take a pretty big brass neck for MR not to step down surely? Certainly if he is also a Trustee of the Foundation.

All this at a time we are led to believe that the club are likely to need the Foundations support to help finance further stadium development through various charitable grants.

37 minutes ago, brokeville said:

It's a damming letter from Dennis and now it's in the public domain the board must respond. If true I would expect somebody to step down.

Where is this letter online?  I've no idea what you are all talking about?:(

Ooft.  Pretty disappointing stuff to be honest as I was hoping the club had left all these types of boardroom shenanigans and surreptitious stuff in the past but I looks like not much has changed after all.  Calls into question the funding for the fourth stand/offices then surely?  Also, no surprise to see MR implicated as being a toad...:(