The Falkirk FC Thread

23 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Will Vaulks

Enjoy the £7 pints for those going to Sweden tho that's prob same price at Easter road :P

15 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I'd rather have Muirhead than Kidd at right back. He was fucking garbage today. wasn't the best game to take my boy for his first outing. He seemed to enjoy it though and shouted for the team a few times which was a proud moment!!

I wasn't convinced by him at Albion Rover's and the start of today's game felt the same, he grew into it a bit, so I'm 50/50 on it now.

Missed Will today, got us out of jail last week. Baird's needing benched and I'd start with 2 of Austin, Miller and McHugh on Tuesday 

Good luck to Will. A very versatile player and is a miss but that's not why we lost today, although losing this game means little in the grand scheme of things.

15 chances today, 1/2 of which on target & we should have done better. Much better but we move onto the rest of these cup/friendlies.

On Will's replacement, I trust Houstie in making the right calls and if he signs John Rankin then we should back him. I've yet to see a United fan back the decision to free him to be honest.

He's a centre mid only but is a good one. We have cover now in the rest of the areas Will would cover if we had injuries.

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Good luck to Will. A very versatile player and is a miss but that's not why we lost today, although losing this game means little in the grand scheme of things.

15 chances today, 1/2 of which on target & we should have done better. Much better but we move onto the rest of these cup/friendlies.

On Will's replacement, I trust Houstie in making the right calls and if he signs John Rankin then we should back him. I've yet to see a United fan back the decision to free him to be honest.

He's a centre mid only but is a good one. We have cover now in the rest of the areas Will would cover if we had injuries.

Rankines  33 for fecks sake. Vaulks is only 22. We've already got kerr in there whose in his 30s so the last thing we need to replace our captain is another golden oldie. We might as well admit now that we have no real intentions of making a real go of promotion this season or we wouldn't be flogging our captain to the first bidder that comes along.

Rankines  33 for fecks sake. Vaulks is only 22. We've already got kerr in there whose in his 30s so the last thing we need to replace our captain is another golden oldie. We might as well admit now that we have no real intentions of making a real go of promotion this season or we wouldn't be flogging our captain to the first bidder that comes along.

This.

Rankin would be a poor signing. Wrong end of his career and we already have Miller, Kerr and Dodgy Dave to provide that squad experience some consider important.

Underwhelmed by the summer activity so far and Vaulks leaving would be awful news. Our best player by a distance . 

We don't have Stubbs' Hibs in our pockets like last season, with him unfortunately leaving, so was always going to be a harder league in that sense. 

Still a solid top 4 finish likely but don't see us equipped to win the league. Baird looks done, Miller and Kerr a year older, Vaulks away if true. Relying a lot on Nathan Austin and Peter Grant coming back as the same player.