The Falkirk FC Thread

To be honest, leaving aside the potential of losing Vaulks, it's funny that Stubbs seems interested in Falkirk players and leaving your lot well alone.

(Not as funny as you boys appearing to believe it's out of loyalty to Hibs)

It clearly is out of loyalty. We have better players than Vaulks. In fact we have better players in every position apart from in goals.

It clearly is out of loyalty. We have better players than Vaulks. In fact we have better players in every position apart from in goals.

And you finished below us last season, then lost to us in the playoffs [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

What a club club.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hahaha.... Actually does believe it. Stubbs is willing to risk not getting the best players he can and not doing his job the best he can so as not to upset the Hibs boys? That is superb.

"Yeah so I'd really like to sign McGinn and Cummings, but I just couldn't do that to the Hibees, so here's a list of targets that aren't as good"

Up there with the Rangers fans swallowing Charles Green's speech.

Rotherham couldn't afford either McGinn or Cummings. 

Hahaha.... Actually does believe it. Stubbs is willing to risk not getting the best players he can and not doing his job the best he can so as not to upset the Hibs boys? That is superb.

"Yeah so I'd really like to sign McGinn and Cummings, but I just couldn't do that to the Hibees, so here's a list of targets that aren't as good"

Up there with the Rangers fans swallowing Charles Green's speech.

John McGinn has another 3 years on his deal so would cost too much for Rotherham and cummings opted to stay and signed a 4 year deal. If only will vaulks was as committed to the Grangemouth warriors.

14 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Yep, Hibs have been fighting off the bids for Cummings for years.

Remember the bid from........and not forgetting....... 

Amazing he stayed really

Another season of 20+ goals for JC I reckon.