The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've not hosted the Jehovah Witnesses convention for five years now, fwiw.

At least you had your foot in the door for opening up new funds for the club in the first place :lol:

Edited by Jackie Moon

The bright lights of Grangemouth at night in the distance are hardly a romantic setting for a spot of dogging. Fucks sake lads. 

The bright lights of Grangemouth are truly a beautiful sight. Being a born and bred Portonian they are one of life's simple pleasures.

That isn't 50 years of inhaling chemicals speaking too [emoji28]

We need to get ourselves in a position to buy the percentage of the stadium off the council asap. Hopefully there's an opportunity whenever the new council offices are built & they are keen to offload their share.

3 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The bright lights of Grangemouth are truly a beautiful sight. Being a born and bred Portonian they are one of life's simple pleasures.

That isn't 50 years of inhaling chemicals speaking too emoji28.png

Looks like Vegas from Culross at night.......whilst dogging !!!

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

We need to get ourselves in a position to buy the percentage of the stadium off the council asap. Hopefully there's an opportunity whenever the new council offices are built & they are keen to offload their share.

The club have looked in to it recently and the amount the council are wanting is 'astronomical' 

League position: 1st

Player of the year: Nathan Austin

Young player: Kevin O'Hara (just got a feeling he's going to feature a lot this season)

Most Improved player: I'll go Luca too, hope he comes back a lot fitter

Top scorer: Nathan Austin

On 7/4/2017 at 23:02, roman_bairn said:

Yes, I agree. I think Harris may turn out to be a key signing with his pace if his crossing ability is even reasonable.

I liked Harris when he was with us but I cant recall him ever doing any crossing of note. His strength was in hitting the byline and cutting it back or cutting in directly to get a shot at goal himself.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

12 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I liked Harris when he was with us but I cant recall him ever doing any crossing of note. His strength was in hitting the byline and cutting it back or cutting in directly to shoot himself.

I hope his shot isn't very accurate or he'll constantly be requiring treatment for his wounds.

Rumours Sibbald off to a training camp abroad with an English lower league side

Disappointing if true. Think he could have been a key man for us this season.

Presumably Luton would have to pay us a reasonable amount of money but I think they average nearly 10,000 at home games so could well have the cash to spend.