The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

That picture of sibbs is heartbreaking. Wish him nothing but success in whatever he does, just feels a bit like seeing your ex with someone else for the first time wearing Luton tops

I agree, there is nothing worse than seeing your ex wearing a Luton top

18 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

This used to be good til all the moany c***s found it and ruined it. Find myself scrolling through more and more shite.

self awareness. 

14 hours ago, MrDust said:

I went to Luton v Leeds years ago with the regular Leeds supporters who frequent Falkirk every year for a game or three.

You needed proof of being a member of a Leeds supporters official club to get in to start with, which was probably a Leeds thing

The Ground was very much like old Broomfield with a pavilion on the corner of the ground, Outside the ground it was spot the white man, inside it was the opposite

Leeds got beat 5-1 that day and the lasting memory was the Leeds fans singing throughout and not one left singing while goals 4 and 5 went in during the singing.

Luton is a sh8thole  and very much stuck in the 80s, No matter the club in England, its one big shop window if you do well but I cant imagine Luton being the choice of many if they could hand pick a lower league club to start off at.

lacking self awareness. 

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

0803c758019191760e524fd5cec64c70.jpg

^^^ Absolutely nothing to do with any conversation. I'd just rather look at this sexy b*****d when I scroll past the Falkirk thread than a set of manky man tits.

Almost a hipster all he needs is a man bun and a glitter beard (i really despise those twats)

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Anyone going along to the match tonight?

Don't normally go to friendlies, but it's not far from my work and I'm choking on a bit of live football. Hoping the rain holds off as there's only 500 covered seats, although that may be an optimistic turnout.

Don't normally go to friendlies, but it's not far from my work and I'm choking on a bit of live football. Hoping the rain holds off as there's only 500 covered seats, although that may be an optimistic turnout.

I'll be standing I think anyway. Forecast is dry & sunny for tonight.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

0803c758019191760e524fd5cec64c70.jpg

^^^ Absolutely nothing to do with any conversation. I'd just rather look at this sexy b*****d when I scroll past the Falkirk thread than a set of manky man tits.

Is that Kris Boyd ?