The Falkirk FC Thread

Didn't think I would ever say it but he would do a job for us. What we are missing from our front line, we have a couple who can run in behind, we need someone who can be strong and hold the ball up to bring others into play.

He would be a threat from crosses the way guys like O'Hara and Lewis probably aren't as well.

I would 100% take him, would give is a different dimension and from what I seen on Saturday, that is something we could be doing with.
Also appears to be up for advertising Papa Johns if required.
pizza.jpg&key=f37b9ab2333c88c10bd2a2e210a03179627705954cb2456c17c79379a073b2d1

It really would be a shame for the big man if that became a career defining photograph.

59 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

He would be a threat from crosses 

This is one thing he absolutely will not be, terrible in the air for a guy of his size. His work rate is terrific though and given game time at this level he should get double figures through persistence alone. Lacks acceleration but when he gets going he's pretty quick. 

Just seen Hearts were releasing him btw he is an absolutely no way linked to us, having said that people saying they would only offer him a 3rd striker type wage need to give their head a shake, as it stands he'd walk straight into our team no questions.

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Sammon would be extremely useful in the Champ.

Are you guys talking El Bak on loan? 

#dunkirk 

we have all sat and discussed as a group and think we will take him just to watch the seeth in Dunfermline, then we would proceed to stick in behind Sheps in the running for a starting place.

#BigClubProblems #Dunkirk

I think Sammon could see us as an attractive option, given that his next step would surely be Stenhousemuir where he'd then be able to walk to his work. :)

Seriously though, he would give us some physical presence and experience, which we're currently lacking.