The Falkirk FC Thread

If Flood looked depressed when he signed for the Pars before, he'll look positively suicidal this time around. 
Can you imagine if we did sign him tho.....

Fucking hell. What a hounding that would be. Thank f**k for Paton.

9 hours ago, Fitbafollower said:

Do we think the new Scouting system is working?

not sure how fit Harrison is ? certainly fills his shorts

the Hartlepool fans forum weren’t upset that he left

need experience and presence up front

didnt look like scoring tonight against Cove

Not sure if this is a serious post if so take a long hard look at yourself!!

We have played 3/4 games (friendlies at that) with 11 new  players how can anybody possibly state whether the scouting system is working on that basis?

Have only read positive reviews of Harrison will judge him and the rest of the team when the league begins, these friendlies and the cups games coming up are meaningless IMO. 

As some have said away back to One F with this nonsense. 

10 hours ago, Fitbafollower said:

Do we think the new Scouting system is working?

not sure how fit Harrison is ? certainly fills his shorts

the Hartlepool fans forum weren’t upset that he left

need experience and presence up front

didnt look like scoring tonight against Cove

Harrison is on record as saying that last season was down to personal reasons. If not for that, he would have been happy where he was. He's moved up here for a new start. The only Hartlepool fans happy to see him leave are the ones with short memories. 

6 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

If anything your summation of the last few posts more suitable to OneF.

I'd heard a rumour that Bairnardo was a mid over there. I'd assumed it was a scandalous slur... 

I find it a bit mental that ok i will grant they said they wont miss him but given the fact he was player of the year 2 seasons ago suggests he isn't a bad player just going by his interview he had a few off field problems and had a bad season in other words he was Hartlepools equivalent of Rory Loy

Who gives a f**k about Hartlepool fans. The Scottish Championship is a completely different level to the National League down south so they’re opinion about him is completely irrelevant to us.

Scott Flinders went directly to Hartlepool after us and ended up making way over 200 appearances for them over 6 years. I’d imagine most of their fans would have a good opinion of him despite him being fucking dreadful for us and up there with one of the worst ‘keepers I’ve seen play for us.

Houseflies you say..........?

Dont mess with them bad boys. Best get yourself a pukka hazmat suit, and you’ll need a fresh set of lithium batteries for a Toyota Prius. Once you have that gear, we can start talking about the number of oxy-acetylene tanks you’re likely to need.

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Houseflies you say..........?

Dont mess with them bad boys. Best get yourself a pukka hazmat suit, and you’ll need a fresh set of lithium batteries for a Toyota Prius. Once you have that gear, we can start talking about the number of oxy-acetylene tanks you’re likely to need.

No, you've misunderstood again.

When I woke up this morning my hoose was on the golf course!

After the mad mental mass influx of handsomes, we seem to have addressed central defence (hopefully), and midfield (please God), but we are still left with that uneasy feeling about the right back position, as more pressingly, up front.

If only a couple more players were to come in, would a RB plus Jak be enough?

That still feels a wee bit light, and maybe those two plus a Connor Sammon type might be the minimum we need.

So what should we realistically expect in the next two or three weeks?

16 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

After the mad mental mass influx of handsomes, we seem to have addressed central defence (hopefully), and midfield (please God), but we are still left with that uneasy feeling about the right back position, as more pressingly, up front.

If only a couple more players were to come in, would a RB plus Jak be enough?

That still feels a wee bit light, and maybe those two plus a Connor Sammon type might be the minimum we need.

So what should we realistically expect in the next two or three weeks?

Ideally Jak, a big striker who's gonna get us up the park and bring people into the game and a FUCKING OUT AND OUT RIGHT BACK.     not much really.

16 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Anyone heading to the game tonight? Want to see the boys play and it is close by but the WC game tonight is an absolute cracker.

Watch the French game on your phone whilst stood at Alloa

26 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Anyone heading to the game tonight? Want to see the boys play and it is close by but the WC game tonight is an absolute cracker.

Record the Alloa game and watch France v Belgium.