The Falkirk FC Thread

It is a bit of a banterous signing, and bit one I am very pleased about, but it is being severely overstated here. Severely.

He played the entire season in the team that dumped us out the playoffs.

Hes got bombscare potential for sure, but McKinnon has now signed hin twice.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It is a bit of a banterous signing, and bit one I am very pleased about, but it is being severely overstated here. Severely.

He played the entire season in the team that dumped us out the playoffs.

Hes got bombscare potential for sure, but McKinnon has now signed hin twice.

And he got sacked from the place where he signed him the first time. 

And he got sacked from the place where he signed him the first time. 
Yeah I know... like I said, I am not particularly happy about it. I dont think he is as bad as whats being made out though.

He brings significantly less potential inprovement to our defence than the signing of any competent RB though. I am more pissed off about that than Edjengueles ability or lack of.

It feels like the first backward step since McKinnon arrived. We can only hope it’s no worse than “feels like”, and the reality is something different. Bemused that manager after manager isn’t seeing the RB slot as a real problem area. It was that side that gave ICT so much joy on Saturday.

Can’t confess to understanding McKinnon’s thinking here, but obviously he sees something that we don’t. Just got to hope he is right and we are hopelessly wrong, but it certainly looks like “never mind the quality, feel the width”.

Smacks of us playing with peanuts to try and get us out of the shit. If we can’t get a striker to ensure we can keep the ball for more than 3 passes we are goosed. Get the fucking finger out Falkirk

Smacks of us playing with peanuts to try and get us out of the shit. If we can’t get a striker to ensure we can keep the ball for more than 3 passes we are goosed. Get the fucking finger out Falkirk