The Falkirk FC Thread

45 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If nothing changes it will be really interesting how the fans react. How long will the fans stay away or not renew season tickets. I honestly think this board are so arrogant and out of touch with the support that they think things will blow over and we will all just toddle up and renew our season tickets.

MR is still in place from the Pressley charade when season tickets dropped to the lowest figure they had been for years after he gave Elvis a 2 or 3 yr contract. 

I'll never forget that meeting in the stadium with MR as host, we are fuked for money and we are giving you a manager a large portion of the support want gone.

I wouldn't be surprised to see CC and ML gone and for them to appoint a chairman with a bit appeal towards our fan base and/or a DOF who would do similar

They havent revealed much as statements but there hasnt been one to suggest the clubs for sale or they are looking to move.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Big Myles re-signed for you boys yet? 

Hogarth ?

8 minutes ago, MrDust said:

MR is still in place from the Pressley charade when season tickets dropped to the lowest figure they had been for years after he gave Elvis a 2 or 3 yr contract. 

I'll never forget that meeting in the stadium with MR as host, we are fuked for money and we are giving you a manager a large portion of the support want gone.

I wouldn't be surprised to see CC and ML gone and for them to appoint a chairman with a bit appeal towards our fan base and/or a DOF who would do similar

They havent revealed much as statements but there hasnt been one to suggest the clubs for sale or they are looking to move.

Hogarth ?

That meeting was the most comedy part of the last decade...

MR - "Does anyone here have any reason why this man and club can't be joined together in unholy matrimony"

- Deafening cacophony of noise

MR - "I ask again...speak now or forever hold your peace... Nope...right then.. that's settled. Oh, and please renew your season tickets at the booth outside"

Even though it's perfectly normal for clubs to advertise season tickets, that message has  absolutely enraged me.

The club know we're all here waiting for the outcome of the board meeting/ownership situation and there's not even a simple message saying that they're still considering offers etc.

Treating the fans with contempt again, they can absolutely f**k off if they're looking for season ticket money out of me.

Edited by ilostmyself

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Even though it's perfectly normal for clubs to advertise season tickets, that message has  absolutely enraged me.

The club know we're all here waiting for the outcome of the board meeting/ownership situation and there's not even a simple message saying that they're still considering offers etc.

Treating the fans with contempt again, they can absolutely f**k off if they're looking for season ticket money out of me.

Just heard that any decision regarding ownership of the club has been delayed until next week.

1 hour ago, wullie robb said:

If the bid is Zero it won't be difficult. 

Can’t blame you, the lad did nothing of note with us. 

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I really fucking hope so. 

:lol:

16 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

Just heard that any decision regarding ownership of the club has been delayed until next week.

Makes sense,  post the season ticket post on social media, see how much abuse it gets...still undecided, ok we will wait til next week!!

1 hour ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Makes sense,  post the season ticket post on social media, see how much abuse it gets...still undecided, ok we will wait til next week!!

Only really makes sense to anyone who does not give a toss about the club tbh, as we now enter what a fifth week in limbo land with barely enough players to form a five-a-side team. They are well aware what the supporters think of them without having to release some pointless tweet to test the water. Their contempt is inexhaustible it seems.

2 hours ago, Sgt Bilko said:

Is it just me that's thinking the steeple line on our tops, is going to be replaced by these Falkirk landmarks. Club seem to be using it quite a lot .

It might be quite classy having the outline of the kelpies, it would certainly be unique. 

That said i'm sure the club/board would make a horses arse of it....

28 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

It might be quite classy having the outline of the kelpies, it would certainly be unique. 

That said i'm sure the club/board would make a horses arse of it....

The karma kick would be that we use the Kelpies silhouette on our strips only for CC to receive a lawyer’s  letter informing him that it’s a copyright infringement, and to cease and desist using it immediately or face legal action.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The karma kick would be that we use the Kelpies silhouette on our strips only for CC to receive a lawyer’s  letter informing him that it’s a copyright infringement, and to cease and desist using it immediately or face legal action.

Considering that the guy who created them wouldn't let us have a Kelpie mascot, that would be a likely outcome.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Considering that the guy who created them wouldn't let us have a Kelpie mascot, that would be a likely outcome.

Is that what happened to Kevin the Kelpie?

In which case I demand the introduction of the one which got most love at the time (apart from KTK) - Brock the Badger - drawn by my very own daughter.

Falkirk fans are in for a major shock if they think Gregor Buchanan is the marquee signing they've been holding out for.

Probably one of the most infuriating players to watch in the past decade as a Morton fan, made worse by the fact that 10% of the time he looks like a very capable championship defender.

Falkirk fans are in for a major shock if they think Gregor Buchanan is the marquee signing they've been holding out for.

Probably one of the most infuriating players to watch in the past decade as a Morton fan, made worse by the fact that 10% of the time he looks like a very capable championship defender.

Not even signed yet and the tears have started