The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
15 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Jordan McGhee any use? might be coming to us

Not sure what to think about McGhee. He has always been in a struggling team with us so hard to rate him too highly. 

I hope he stays with us but wouldn't be a great loss in my opinion. 

Guest Ecosse83
10 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Ah right cheers. Sounds like one we should avoid.

I wouldn't say avoid. He's still young and could be better in a decent team. 

I'd still like him to stay and play centre back for us. 

He's shown moments where he's looked to justify the potential people saw in him at hearts but also too often shown why he was punted down a league with us.

Still the nagging feeling that not getting shifted from CB to RB all the time and having a decent run in a competent team will let him improve a lot.

Guest Ecosse83
7 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

He's shown moments where he's looked to justify the potential people saw in him at hearts but also too often shown why he was punted down a league with us.

Still the nagging feeling that not getting shifted from CB to RB all the time and having a decent run in a competent team will let him improve a lot.

Yep that's it for me. You explained it better than me :lol:

Just heard Nathan Flanagan to you is a done deal, will be announced along with or just after Charlie Telfer, who has also signed. Iain Davison has been offered a playing role with a potential coaching aspect by Ray but he’s considering his options as he has other offers on the table both from us and from Kelty.

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Just heard Nathan Flanagan to you is a done deal, will be announced along with or just after Charlie Telfer, who has also signed. Iain Davison has been offered a playing role with a potential coaching aspect by Ray but he’s considering his options as he has other offers on the table both from us and from Kelty.

ooft slow down san, Flanagan and Davidson any good? what positions?

that is if ur not taking the piss :/