The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, LatapyBairn said:

Connolly is an absolutely fantastic signing at this level. To sign three upper championship/premier league players at in league 1 just shows the attraction Ray has as a manager.  A few more signings of this quality should guarantee us first place.

I'd bet my left nut you haven't even seen Connolly play :lol:

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:
3 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:
Oddly enough that's exactly the reaction I had to seeing Tidser and Buchanan leave you lot while you sign Robbie Muirhead. 

Still too thick to separate Tidser from Buchanan in your arguments.

I think maybe you should be on the Pars forum getting their opinion on just how bad Muirhead actually is. Losing players to us will seem like the least of your problems if that's your major attacking threat this season. 

I think maybe you should be on the Pars forum getting their opinion on just how bad Muirhead actually is. Losing players to us will seem like the least of your problems if that's your major attacking threat this season. 
But yet you won't listen when told how bad Buchanan is.

Go figure.

Just now, Jamie_M said:

Congrats. You saw his one good game for Morton.

Then again, you lot rated the Edge so match made in heaven.

Not rating McHugh to score goals and bringing Muirhead in to replace him is peak Morton. Well done, the ghost of JJ is clearly still kicking around Cappielow, Scooby Doo villain style. 

Not rating McHugh to score goals and bringing Muirhead in to replace him is peak Morton. Well done, the ghost of JJ is clearly still kicking around Cappielow, Scooby Doo villain style. 
That will be why we also resigned McHugh. Do keep up.

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

Congrats. You saw his one good game for Morton.

Then again, you lot rated the Edge so match made in heaven.

Put Buchanans ability to the side for a second, he still chose to sign for us when he could have signed for Morton again for next season. 

Looking at your signings so far you should be very thankful Arbroath are in the league. With a bit of luck we might just pass you on our way up to the Championship again!

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:
7 minutes ago, Tidser said:

That will be why we also resigned McHugh. Do keep up.

It's hard to keep up with your lot and my lot. 

The point stands. Benching McHugh and signing Muirhead to start is some piece of "business" whichever way you want to try and buff it.