The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Which mob? The Board?

Miller and his associates.  Whatever happened to Healey's father's plans to invest in the new stadium area. Was that not why he got involved in the whole thing to start with back in 98?

Edited by Shadwell Dog

On another note the imposter that is Dallison was part of the Crawley side that beat Leeds today, i just cant fathom that one how the f**k is a player that was so bad manage to be part of a side that beat a Premiership team.  I wonder if Leeds are thinking the same thing.

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

On another note the imposter that is Dallison was part of the Crawley side that beat Leeds today, i just cant fathom that one how the f**k is a player that was so bad manage to be part of a side that beat a Premiership team.  I wonder if Leeds are thinking the same thing.

He played well. Perhaps too early for him with us and the fact he didn't have a decent experienced player beside him. Who knows.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Miller and his associates.  Whatever happened to Healey's father's plans to invest in the new stadium area. Was that not why he got involved in the whole thing to start with back in 98?

He will be gone. Club is buying his shares

54 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He played well. Perhaps too early for him with us and the fact he didn't have a decent experienced player beside him. Who knows.

That's football and it can be the other way round. 17-18 year old and you think you have a super star in the making  and - bang the dream is over.

Shepherd being a good example coming on as a sub and a flying machine with with some nice touches then the poor guy does not make it.

Not a great cup draw, best possible result would be the game not being televised so (if we get into the next round) we get a split of celtic ppv. I know they don't do that for league games but as their season ticket doesn't cover cups then it could be a money spinner. Also lucky the game is on Tuesday as this thread when there isn't a game on is a horrendous read.

18 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

I see the spurs fa cup tie sold 30,000 tickets so our game v celtic could be a potential money spinner if it's not on tv.

I wouldnt hold my breath on that, see Celtic have f**ked up as one of their players has tested positive for Covid after their Dubai break.

Giving NS ammunition for shutting the leagues down 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55611659

Edited by AL-FFC