The Falkirk FC Thread

Tait? You got to love him - hilarious as he winds up the home support who take a whole 5 mins to get down the stairs to remonstrate!

Also about our hosts yesterday, for years Berwick had the nickname "The Wee Rangers". Judging by the flags, you'd think the home support wanted that monicker.

Airdrie fans do love a Union Jack, don't they! 🤣

42 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

I don’t like the look of CM’s instagram posts 😔

Obviously I have no idea what’s going on but I wouldn’t read too much into social media posts. 

I do wonder if this illness is proving to be a lot worse than a simple infection

Whatever it is, I know the club will be providing him with the best support available. I’m also sure he knows all the fans are right behind him. You can debate the use of the word etc, but he’s as close to a modern legend we’ve had the last few years.

Mackie would be the first to admit that he’s a player that's always going to get a ridiculously easy cross/pass wrong. Would argue that McCann is probably better. However thought his overall play especially in the second 45 was fantastic. Covered every blade of plastic, shut down any space and was almost overlapping Miller at times. Fantastic attitude and although I really like McCann, it’s MacKie for me on this form/formation.

Special mention for Oliver. Hands up and didnt fancy him whatsoever. Happy to take pelters. The job in replacing Nizzy ain’t easy, few could carry this off , Mr Oliver take a bow

Hope Cal is ok but if not, I’m sure he’ll be getting all of the support he needs. I did notice his wife was selling their Celtic Park tickets on the COYB page the other day so put 2&2 together he’s still not well enough to be involved. 

OUT TOMORROW! 

🆕🎙️EP:97 BRING ON THE CELTIC

🔵 Review the 2-0 win over Airdrie with guest pundit & Elliot’s legend Brian Stuart ♦️
⚪️ EXCLUSIVE interview with Paul Berry - Sales Manager for @ONeillsSportsUK 👕
🔵 Preview the Celtic cup tie with Chris Toal from @Pint2Shots podcast & Craig McCaffery 🍀
⚪️ PLUS All of the latest FFC news dissected 🗞️

Sponsors: Falkirk FFIT T8’s & Behind The Wall 🤝🏼

E96D01B8-5F8E-43E9-97A5-8ADDC98A3130.thumb.jpeg.fefae20da3d68fe480bf54892dfd56d6.jpeg

Just now, RC55 FFC said:

OUT TOMORROW! 

🆕🎙️EP:97 BRING ON THE CELTIC

🔵 Review the 2-0 win over Airdrie with guest pundit & Elliot’s legend Brian Stuart ♦️
⚪️ EXCLUSIVE interview with Paul Berry - Sales Manager for @ONeillsSportsUK 👕
🔵 Preview the Celtic cup tie with Chris Toal from @Pint2Shots podcast & Craig McCaffery 🍀
⚪️ PLUS All of the latest FFC news dissected 🗞️

Sponsors: Falkirk FFIT T8’s & Behind The Wall 🤝🏼

E96D01B8-5F8E-43E9-97A5-8ADDC98A3130.thumb.jpeg.fefae20da3d68fe480bf54892dfd56d6.jpeg

Really been enjoying some of the guests on the podcast recently. Some interesting ones with really good insight and some recognisable faces (Ewan Cameron 🤢). A real good mix, keep it up guys 🤝

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

Mackie would be the first to admit that he’s a player that's always going to get a ridiculously easy cross/pass wrong. Would argue that McCann is probably better. However thought his overall play especially in the second 45 was fantastic. Covered every blade of plastic, shut down any space and was almost overlapping Miller at times. Fantastic attitude and although I really like McCann, it’s MacKie for me on this form/formation.

Special mention for Oliver. Hands up and didnt fancy him whatsoever. Happy to take pelters. The job in replacing Nizzy ain’t easy, few could carry this off , Mr Oliver take a bow

I was astonished at the match with a guy behind me kept on complaining about MacKie and shouted to get him taken off. He also loudly complained about Tait. 

Wondered if they’re watching the same mat as me?

8 minutes ago, Roboccop said:

I was astonished at the match with a guy behind me kept on complaining about MacKie and shouted to get him taken off. He also loudly complained about Tait. 

Wondered if they’re watching the same mat as me?

I spoke about this in my video. Mackie had a bit of an up and down game, but I'd hardly say he warranted being subbed off ffs! Some folk just don't like specific players. They'll ignore all the good a certain player does and hyper fixate on anything they do wrong. Can't say I feel that way about anyone in the Falkirk squad as I want to see every player do well.

6 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

I spoke about this in my video. Mackie had a bit of an up and down game, but I'd hardly say he warranted being subbed off ffs! Some folk just don't like specific players. They'll ignore all the good a certain player does and hyper fixate on anything they do wrong. Can't say I feel that way about anyone in the Falkirk squad as I want to see every player do well.

He had an up and down first half, in terms of definitely once, but maybe twice getting caught on the ball, and on probably two or three occasions not picking out Miller when he was the obvious attacking option, but he did some good in the first half aswell. Couple of crunching tackles and a great pass over the top for Millers 1 v 1.

The second half though, he was absolutely fantastic defensively and going forward. 

Tait on the other hand, was utterly superb until he went off.