The Falkirk FC Thread

12 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Happy with that. Seems highly rated though he did play against us in the 7-1 game last season

Hopefully doesn't mean Lang has had another injury setback

Frees up Henderson to move into midfield if required anyway 

Just need another striker as cover for MacIver and the squad will be looking very #tidy 

ETA: If Morrison is out until January as rumoured and I was being greedy I'd also want another winger 

I think if maciver is injured we could do worse than push Hendo up front .Hes got good football brain and can finish especially with his head. Given we now have cover at CB it’s maybe worth a try . Reminds me of Baptie and I’m sure he could do a similar job - irrespective it’s a much better option than playing Shanley

46 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

I think if maciver is injured we could do worse than push Hendo up front .Hes got good football brain and can finish especially with his head. Given we now have cover at CB it’s maybe worth a try . Reminds me of Baptie and I’m sure he could do a similar job - irrespective it’s a much better option than playing Shanley

No.

5 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Jesus wept 

7 hours ago, Stainrod said:

I get where you are coming from but for me we should try Alfie or McKenna up front first if big Ross wasn’t fit. 

8 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

I’m looking forward to Sunday and the full occasion but the nerves are starting to kick in tbh. Huge stage but excited for the players and ourselves. Years of shit, playing on some public parks almost, against jobbers. Can’t wait 💙

I'm kindof the opposite. My heart sank at the draw because it's the only unwinnable tie in Scotland. I'd happily have played the blue bigots as they are shite but Celtic away is just... difficult.

Add in their vile scum fanbase ... I was much more excited about the Airdrie game last weekend. I just hope we get through tomorrow with no injuries 

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Reading that the top league clubs are receiving an additional hand out of between 650K - 1M, down to Tics European adventures. Livi included for receiving payment. Not a penny distributed down the leagues. 

At least in England the wealth does trickle down a wee bit, not so with this greedy, selfish mob. Too much self preservation going on there.

Edited by Harry Kinnear