The Falkirk FC Thread

Back to Basics range

91-94 retro shirts available to pre-order from today at the club shop. £10 will secure the size of your choice with the balance remaining to be paid when the shirts come in.

Order form can be completed instore/download from the official website.

Thanks

Retail Team

Edited by Falkirk Shop

FFC ebay store;

With less than 24 hours until the current auctions end, here are the latest bids as at 5.50pm tonight:

• Match worn Farid El Allagui "cup shirt" - £275

• Match worn Mark Millar "cup shirt" - £236

• Be Fergus the Fox at an SFL match - £33

• Signed Falkirk 2011/2012 replica away shirt - £70

Thanks for all bids so far and for supporting Falkirk Football Club

Edited by Falkirk Shop

Another chance for the popular "Be Fergus the Fox at an SFL match" item now live and also:

Match ball sponsorship for 4 people at the Queen of the South match on 15th October is up for grabs as a "buy it now" item on the eBay store NOW for only £400 including VAT.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Summary of item Includes:

Official Irn Bru SFL match ball

Prime seating

3 course meal

Complimentary bar

More details at the link above....

(Please note special lower price for this item due to other hospitality offers for this individual match)

Edited by Falkirk Shop

I listened to Open All Mics yesterday and Derek Ferguson reckoned there were 25 scouts at NDP. Both sides have plenty of talented youngsters so it's anyones guess who they wanted to see.

I'd imagine Farid, Sibbald, Fulton, Duffie, Wallace and possibly Millar and Higginbotham are being watched for us.

eBay store update:

• The Very popular "Be Fergus the Fox at an SFL match" - 3 days left & current auction bid at £31

• Match Ball Sponsorship v QOS at Falkirk Stadium (Match ball, Comp Bar, 3 course meal & Prime Seats) - 5 days left & Buy it now price - £400 Inc Vat

Thanks

Retail Team

eBay store update:

• The Very popular "Be Fergus the Fox at an SFL match" - 3 days left & current auction bid at £31

• Match Ball Sponsorship v QOS at Falkirk Stadium (Match ball, Comp Bar, 3 course meal & Prime Seats) - 5 days left & Buy it now price - £400 Inc Vat

Thanks

Retail Team

Bring back Boaby the Bairn. He got £250 bid at TBS sportmans dinner :rolleyes:

Newly added product to eBay store;

• Signed Falkirk FC home 2011/2012 replica shirt including signatures of Farid El Alagui, Craig Sibbald, Michael McGovern, Murray Wallace, David Weatherston and Lee Bullen plus many more.

Shirt signed prior to the 3-2 cup win over Rangers last month.

Note: We are pleased to announce that due to positive requests via feedback we aim to include 1 signed replica shirt per month to the eBay store alternating between home and away. Signed shirts can now only be purchased via the eBay store and any requests to the club shop are advised to check the eBay store. This is to ensure our signed auctions are as special as can be and so that the market is not flooded with our signed merchandise, Thanks.

Afternoon all

First item in the new "Back to Basics" range.....

Retro 91-94 Home shirt

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5565&Itemid=320

Thanks

Retail Team

Ordered one today. :D

Im not big on football tops any more, but I couldn't miss out on that. I loved that top.

Just been looking at Bradfords results so far, since we've got a couple of ex-players down there. Interesting to see Stewart has failed to score in any of his 9 appearances so far. Is it a case of him being a one season wonder? Obviously he's got time on his side, but he looked shite before last season, and definitely isn't delivering the goods down there. Can probably see him back up here at some point in the not too distant future.

Even more interesting is that Mitchell seems to be regular for them. :lol: No wonder they're doing terribly.

Even more interesting is that Mitchell seems to be regular for them. :lol: No wonder they're doing terribly.

Actually, there was a match a couple of weeks back where Mitchell looked outstanding on the highlights laugh.gif

Either League 2 isn't as good as we think it is, or Mitchell actually was a decent player all along. I doubt it's the latter.

Actually, there was a match a couple of weeks back where Mitchell looked outstanding on the highlights laugh.gif

Either League 2 isn't as good as we think it is, or Mitchell actually was a decent player all along. I doubt it's the latter.

He scored against Ajax you know.

I'd imagine Farid, Sibbald, Fulton, Duffie, Wallace and possibly Millar and Higginbotham are being watched for us.

From today's gossip column:

Aston Villa are keeping tabs on Falkirk midfielder Mark Millar. (Daily Record)

Mark has come on an awful lot this season and been fantastic for us but I have to say I am surprised if there's any truth in that rumour. He isn't as young as some of our other players, and whilst I expected SPL or Championship clubs to be watching him I'd be astonished if he moves to the Premiership.

Afternoon all

The following items have been added to the official eBay store:

• Falkirk FC; Spend a day with the team at Stirling Uni - includes:

• Watch the first team training from the sidelines

• Attend the weekly press conference with local and national media

• Meet with the management team

• Photo opportunity with the players/management

• Signed away replica shirt to take away as a gift

And 2 other brand new auction items:

• Matchworn boots plus certificate - Ross Perry

• Matchworn boots plus certificate - Jamie Barclay

And an item due to finish tonight -

• Signed 2011/2012 replica home shirt - current bid is £60

Thanks for looking

Retail Team

Another 2 fantastic items added this evening to the FFC eBay store;

• Match Ball from todays 1-0 win over QOS (Official SFL ball)

• Signed programme/Team sheet from the historic 3-2 win over Rangers in the League Cup.

As with the other auctions in the previous post, these can be found here:

Thanks

Retail Team