The Falkirk FC Thread

I don't see how it would benefit Falkirk at all.

Makes a hell of a better idea for Dunf, bigger gate, on good form, cash flow increase as against a midweek game with a free Saturday coming up.....All the pluses are on the Dunf side tho...... ;)

It wouldn't benefit us financially but would avoid a potential fixture pile-up should we have games called off over winter. Plus, it keeps our "momentum" going...

I think we should be doing all we can to help out other similar clubs and would hope that they would do the same for us. There but for the grace.....

Utter nonsence & symptomatic of the cleansing of one of footballs main characteristics...tribalism. do i want to see dunfermline go into admin & lose all their highest paid players? of course i do..do i want them to be liquidated? of course i dont. i want them to be around for as long as we are. but a weaker poorer dunfermline so we can lord it over them again (like we have done for the majority of the last 30 years) is what every falkirk supporter should be hoping for

Utter nonsence & symptomatic of the cleansing of one of footballs main characteristics...tribalism. do i want to see dunfermline go into admin & lose all their highest paid players? of course i do..do i want them to be liquidated? of course i dont. i want them to be around for as long as we are. but a weaker poorer dunfermline so we can lord it over them again (like we have done for the majority of the last 30 years) is what every falkirk supporter should be hoping for

It's probably the only way we'll beat them under Pressley!

1351858531[/url]' post='6767113']

Wrong - them losing their top players so we can beat them is a schoolboy argument and nothing to do with the tribalism you talk of. Of course I want us to be able to lord it over them, but I want this to happen when they are fielding their best team so it is a proper GIRUY. Having a club the size of Dunfermline (or Dundee, or Morton, or Falkirk) go to the wall is nothing to look forward to.

Dani Mallo posted this on Twitter:

A6EVQg_CAAAJ5hc.jpg

I'm creaming, the band are back together.

any excuse ....

MalloHalo-1.jpg

Riera might not have been able to last 90 minutes but IIRC Hughes often gave him absolutely zero minutes - it was Riera the fans were demanding he bring on at Kilmarnock when the fanbase finally snapped !!

Cracking players, both of them sad.gif

1351882248[/url]' post='6768433']

Please try to read what you see...or would you like me to explain the difference between administration and liquidation?

Naw mate, no need to explain to me, better save the explanations for those cutting about in Rangers tops.

Not trying to wind you up but I just can't see it being easy for them to get out of admin and it may indeed lead to liquidation.

Morning All

As per the story on the official wesite, the Retail Team are again supporting The Poppy Appeal Scotland and our Academy with auctioning off the players special poppy shirts from next weekends game at Starks Park.

Full details are here: http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6165&Itemid=320

Or to bid @ Official eBay store: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks

Retail Team

Hi Bairns just looking to get some info on what pubs/ social clubs you went to prior to your Rammsdens final at Livingston last season.

Went in the social club at the ground this season and it was ok but will never cope with an 8k+ crowd imo.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bairns just looking to get some info on what pubs/ social clubs you went to prior to your Rammsdens final at Livingston last season.

Went in the social club at the ground this season and it was ok but will never cope with an 8k+ crowd imo.

Thanks in advance.

Our mini bus just went to the wee pub just outside the ground (cant remember the name of the pub). it was packed and took ages to be served.

Best get there early or just drink on the bus/train

Thanks in advance.

Don't wait till half time for a pie. Last time there was a queue away down towards the toilets and back up again. :lol:

Edited by RobBairn1876