The Falkirk FC Thread

Sportsman's Breakfast

http://falkirksupporterssociety.org/

Hopefully people will support. We have taken feedback onboard and replaced Donald Findlay

Joe Cammay.......

He was very good when I seen him a good few year ago.....The event is not for me but good luck with it.....

The Ochilview season wasn't as bad as everybody made out, certainly in perspective. I'm looking more at the last Totten season, in comparison to this current team.

Joe Boyle

Keith Brown

Kevin Christie

John Convery

Steven Craig

Stuart Cringean

Greig Denham

Kenny Deuchar

John Henry

Darren Hill

Myles Hogarth

Mark Kerr

Andy Lawrie

Lee Mair

Kevin McAllister

Jamie McQuilken

Garry McStay

Lee Miller

Ian Morris

David Moss

Neil Murray

Camille Oponga

Chic Pearson

Steven Rennie

Andy Rodgers

Patrice Tano

Mark Thomson

Ricky Waddell

Steve Watson

Lee Wilkie

Paul Wright

It was hardly suprising we were 2nd bottom with the above to choose from after losing a good 10 or so players from season before, 9 different centre halfs that season, Crunchie injured for half that season, Greg Denholm also (dunno if thats a plus or negative but he was announced as captain at the start of the season) Deuchars injured also (see comments on Denholm) PAul Wright and Steve Watson on short contracts, Paul Wright was done tho, we had Ian Morris, Neil Murray and Lee Mair, John Henry was away in October, Davie Moss and Lee Wilkie short term loan and Mark Kerr and Lee Miller were perhaps forced in and altho they did well, there true potential was shown season after

Crunchie and McQuliken would be the only players Id take to for current team

I did. The team showed much more fight than this side do.

I think the years have been kind to your memory.

FFC were fcuking awful during that season to the point that we should have gone down to the second division. I clearly remember sitting in Love Street (the wee stand) being abused (quite rightly so) by the home fans.

They were terrible days but one positive was getting shot of Totten.

Our BoD just never learn.

Just looking at the squad Mr Dust listed, no wonder we were as bad.

I did. The team showed much more fight than this side do.

I think you're suffering from some sort of selective memory.

How much fight did they show the night we were thumped 6-1 at home by Clyde?

I think you're suffering from some sort of selective memory.

How much fight did they show the night we were thumped 6-1 at home by Clyde?

That was my birthday game...... :huh:

I stayed to the end and watched Neil Murray's 90 min old white shorts, whereas everyone else on the park had took part in the game....

Perhaps an alarming stat is the above season at the same time now we had 11pts, we now have 7pts...... :o

Joe Cammay.......

He was very good when I seen him a good few year ago.....The event is not for me but good luck with it.....

Joe Boyle

Keith Brown

Kevin Christie

John Convery

Steven Craig

Stuart Cringean

Greig Denham

Kenny Deuchar

John Henry

Darren Hill

Myles Hogarth

Mark Kerr

Andy Lawrie

Lee Mair

Kevin McAllister

Jamie McQuilken

Garry McStay

Lee Miller

Ian Morris

David Moss

Neil Murray

Camille Oponga

Chic Pearson

Steven Rennie

Andy Rodgers

Patrice Tano

Mark Thomson

Ricky Waddell

Steve Watson

Lee Wilkie

Paul Wright

It was hardly suprising we were 2nd bottom with the above to choose from after losing a good 10 or so players from season before, 9 different centre halfs that season, Crunchie injured for half that season, Greg Denholm also (dunno if thats a plus or negative but he was announced as captain at the start of the season) Deuchars injured also (see comments on Denholm) PAul Wright and Steve Watson on short contracts, Paul Wright was done tho, we had Ian Morris, Neil Murray and Lee Mair, John Henry was away in October, Davie Moss and Lee Wilkie short term loan and Mark Kerr and Lee Miller were perhaps forced in and altho they did well, there true potential was shown season after

Crunchie and McQuliken would be the only players Id take to for current team

I personally think that if we has these players to select from this season we'd be doing a lot better than we currently are.

Brockville looked amazing there. Must be awful to play in your new ground compared to that sad.gif

There's no doubt that whether we "need" a fourth in terms of seating people isn't the issue. The stadium needs it on order to retain the lesser atmosphere that is the curse of less than full all seated stadia. There's little atmosphere retained in the ground, even when it's busy.

Brockville was what it was........a run down dump, but it was also a place that once there were 5 or 6 thousand in the place, became a wee bit special.......no matter how stark the place was in reality.

More and more of the support will have fewer and fewer memories of Brockville. Me, I miss it a lot.

Brockville looked amazing there. Must be awful to play in your new ground compared to that sad.gif

You will know also with the bastardize of your ground......

An at least we didnt have a plastic pitch...... :lol:

Edited by MrDust