The Falkirk FC Thread

If you compare the club now to five years ago we are a shadow in comparison. We are now having season losing records to the likes of Dumbarton, Alloa and Hamilton.

Long gone are the days of winning 5-1 at Tannadice, pushing for top six and Europe.

Yup, and that was us punching way above our weight. We are arguably 4 or 5 places below our natural position, but it's not a catastrophe.

Fair play to Holt on this one, not suffering any fools. Just wonder what the agreement was in the end as it's clearly not a sackable offence.

A player who was an asset at times as the Livi away game proved but clearly his head not in it

Always struck me as someone who thought he was a lot better than he was and he was quite lazy during some games as well. He never really showed much petulance at ICT on the pitch but I gather he's had a few altercations with Falkirk fans during games?

Gesture/shouting at fans after getting substituted during a truly woeful performance against League Cup Winners Aberdeen.

3 red cards (one of which downgraded to yellow), and innumerable yellow cards for dissent. Petulant behaviour from day one, always looking for a fight with someone, and hasn't scored for about 6 months.

Apart from that, I'm sad to see him go...