The Falkirk FC Thread

Donald ford was done when he came to us just like many dons fans don't rate jim Shirra cause he was shot when he went to them ...Shirra is still my favourite falkirk player ever I've never seen a guy control,midfield like jim Shirra but then that was a long time ago

Although Jim was in my 'best ever team' compilation I would rate John Markie and the man in my photie just ahead of him!

Hearts to Falkirk - George Miller, Craig Nelson,

When I had a small chat with John Lambie he claimed that Hagan was a far better player that Stevie Kirk,I just laughed at him.

How could you hear what he was saying at 60mph?

And while I'm at it a man who still goes to the games sits with John Markie always 1971 team one of our best ever fullbacks John tiger McLaughlin my old mans favourite player

Tiger McLaughlin drinks in the same pub as me and my dad before the games, he's quite a sound guy. Not seen him this season yet, probably due to the fact we haven't had many home games. I personally can't remember him as a player my dad said he was alright.

Tiger McLaughlin drinks in the same pub as me and my dad before the games, he's quite a sound guy. Not seen him this season yet, probably due to the fact we haven't had many home games. I personally can't remember him as a player my dad said he was alright.

Also in my best ever team, absolutely great player. Also a crabbit wee bugger!

Although Jim was in my 'best ever team' compilation I would rate John Markie and the man in my photie just ahead of him!

Hearts to Falkirk - George Miller, Craig Nelson,

How could you hear what he was saying at 60mph?

We were only doing 40mph,also I went to see after the article in the paper and boy what an arsehole he was.He tired to say all of his signings made the team better than the team he was left with after Jefferies left.

Donald ford was done when he came to us just like many dons fans don't rate jim Shirra cause he was shot when he went to them ...Shirra is still my favourite falkirk player ever I've never seen a guy control,midfield like jim Shirra but then that was a long time ago

Jim Shirra & Wilson Hoggan were my dad's favourites; around about that time when we had a run of great wingers - Johnny Graham/Dennis Setterington/Hoggan/John Mitchell/Crunchie... and on up to Handbag Perry.

Wonder if young Smith will turn out to be a Hoggan or a Handbag.

Diverting from today's result????...ah the handbag I'd forgotten all about him.didnt we sell him to some English team them he came back? Wilson hogan was good in his first spell but his second as a full back was brutal..found a signed program from round then the other day signed by bobby Mculley and john herd

Diverting from today's result????...ah the handbag I'd forgotten all about him.didnt we sell him to some English team them he came back? Wilson hogan was good in his first spell but his second as a full back was brutal..found a signed program from round then the other day signed by bobby Mculley and john herd