The Falkirk FC Thread

After the embarrassment of We are the Team in 97 I wouldnt bother doing it again. Possibly the worst football song ever!!

Don't talk bollocks.

It was utterly dreadful. The production was shameful. So bad I quite like it now :P

Also, I found my copy less than a month ago when I was clearing out an old laptop bag. :D

Hey we finished above Falkirk.Admittedly, you do have the minor consolation of a winnable Scottish Cup final to look forward to.

Think we might've put up a better fight if we had loy for the last month but that's football I suppose

Good luck in the playoffs, I fancy your lot to make the final and maybe go and get promoted

Guest Back Post Misses

Hey we finished above Falkirk.Admittedly, you do have the minor consolation of a winnable Scottish Cup final to look forward to.

Now Twice in 50 years. Hope you hump Sevco.

Oooh I do love a question like that. Cup, for me too.

Cup or play offs answer......hmmmmm

Hey we finished above Falkirk. Admittedly, you do have the minor consolation of a winnable Scottish Cup final to look forward to.

Consolation.....titter......

​I'll place my bait in that I hope the home legs on the dodgy pitch and excessive wind that you are used to helps you win the play offs......

Cup or play offs answer......hmmmmm

Consolation.....titter......

​I'll place my bait in that I hope the home legs on the dodgy pitch and excessive wind that you are used to helps you win the play offs......

I have consistently said all along, that I'd have preferred the Cup tie win, rather than play-off qualification. That was even before you reached the final.

No backtracking from me I'm afraid.

Like you though, I'm happy at how our season has turned out thus far.

I have consistently said all along, that I'd have preferred the Cup tie win, rather than play-off qualification. That was even before you reached the final.No backtracking from me I'm afraid.Like you though, I'm happy at how our season has turned out thus far.

I think both sets of fans will be happy with the end result...I'd be even happier if you guys won the playoffs. Not out of any sympathy with Queens obviously (although it's always nice to see the diddies* do well), but for the mass hilarity of having both Rangers and Hibs in this league next year.

*diddies = Falkirk too

I have consistently said all along, that I'd have preferred the Cup tie win, rather than play-off qualification. That was even before you reached the final. No backtracking from me I'm afraid. Like you though, I'm happy at how our season has turned out thus far.

I know......didnt expect you to backtrack.......

The Houstie ruining our club backtrack maybe.....but its all about opinions

Like many likewise FFC fans, I hope Queens do well in the play offs........tho dont expect sympathy if you dont.....it will business as usual......!!!

POTY - sibbald

Players POTY sibbald

Young POTY sibbald

Best goal sibbald

Under 20's POTY Ohara

From tonight's gala dinner

Don't think anyone can argue with those. It's hardly surprising Sibbs has walked away with a clean sweep.

A fantastic player and an even better lad. Makes t even better that he is one of our own

Guest Back Post Misses

Don't think anyone can argue with those. It's hardly surprising Sibbs has walked away with a clean sweep.

A fantastic player and an even better lad. Makes t even better that he is one of our own

Spot on