The Falkirk FC Thread

I've actually been away for a few minutes and started beeling about that - I've been to two Falkirk related charity auctions in the past and at both of them the very same person has  hoovered up all the lots - now I know that's great and lots of cash is going to the club but maybe the fecker could have just put a wad of cash into the fund and let folk actually enjoy the evening safe in the knowledge that they'd at least have a chance of taking something home.

*goes to take time out :P

Get your revenge by keeping bidding until the price gets really silly and let him have it.

Do you not have any other life threatening illnesses to point score over?

Nah think the aids one's been done to death with u boys. No pun intended.

Mind u if we win the playoffs two one it will be a wee bit ironic.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Decent player although i thought miller won nearly everything in the air against him on saturday although the head knock he got probably didny help to be fair. Grant and him would be a good back pairing.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Apparently you guys are interested in signing Luca Gasparotto who we had on loan this season. Great player.

We will be in for a centre half come summer, Grant out till September ish and I think McCracken will be one for the out door

Apparently you guys are interested in signing Luca Gasparotto who we had on loan this season. Great player.

Is he left sided?