The Falkirk FC Thread

Unlucky lads,we've just followed Will Vaulks on Twitter. Expect that signing to be confirmed soon. I guess Falkirk just can't compete with us- the pull of playing for a side who were never relegated from the SPL and have 4 stands at their stadium was a big attraction.

Maybe we'll send another Bob Mchugh type cast off your way. Someone that wasn't good enough for us but could do a job in the seaside leagues.

More chance of signing Will Young

Sign a right back and push Muirhead into the middle ?

Aye.

If Hibs get McGinn from Dundee I would go for Gray at Hibs. 

Watson in there too remember. 

Aye.

No chance gray will go unless we get Gunnarsson permanently. He'd still be good back up for McGinn. If we sign McGinn then you can have him, I'm sure he'd do well at Falkirk and will have a couple years experience in this league.

No chance gray will go unless we get Gunnarsson permanently. He'd still be good back up for McGinn. If we sign McGinn then you can have him, I'm sure he'd do well at Falkirk and will have a couple years experience in this league.

Is he still under contract?

Will you get McGinn if you are still in the championship?

Unlucky lads,we've just followed Will Vaulks on Twitter. Expect that signing to be confirmed soon. I guess Falkirk just can't compete with us- the pull of playing for a side who were never relegated from the SPL and have 4 stands at their stadium was a big attraction.

Maybe we'll send another Bob Mchugh type cast off your way. Someone that wasn't good enough for us but could do a job in the seaside leagues.

Just clocked that your official Twitter is also following a parody account about Willie Collumn.

#lads

I was assuming you meant if we go up. Don't think gray is good enough for the top flight hence why I said I'd let him go

I like the guy especially going forward

Whether we do or not, Raith should fill the North Stand with their support.

Given most are in the huff at getting charged £20 for a home game, the £15 we charge should have them flooding over the bridge

even Bob McHugh has said you're a wee club

Aye.

Aye that was my thinking. I will be honest, I wasn't entirely sure about Watson at first but he really has came on to a game, probably since the 1-1 at TFS with Hibs in my opinion. That's the first game I really thought he was decent and had potential.

Gray is also club captain, doubt he'll be leaving.

Wasn't Liam Craig as well ?

Doubt you guys can afford him. Where are you going to get at least half a million from?

At least half a million. Let that sink in.

A good championship player and versatile but I would demand whoever sanctions the half a million transfer fee be sent permanently to Carstairs.

Edited by Broony88

A good championship player and versatile but I would demand whoever sanctions the half a million transfer fee be sent permanently to Carstairs.

How'd you figure that out like ?? Mcgrandles went for more!! I think at least half a million is being very reasonable to be honest and would want more.

And h

And how many times have you seen him play like? He's under contract  a very important player for us and it would cost us a load of cash to replace him with a player of the similar standard so we are at liberty to price him at whatever we want.

Plus we've got bags of dough in the bank so we don't need the money.

Edited by Shadwell Dog