The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, kiddy said:

I don’t own shares in them. I only choose paying to watch them. 

I realised I was just a customer back in the days of BtB, when shareholders wouldn’t cover their % of debt/running costs & left it to Eddie Healey to save their investment.

“They’ve”

Go and f**k right off somewhere else then you absolute rocket. “Support” another team. 

Jesus f**k are people actually  moaning after only drawing our 6th game this season? How many did Dunfermline draw last year? 12. How many did cove draw the year before? 10. We are undefeated and on course to win this league by a canter. However, why the f**k is Mcglynn changing the keeper and not playing Hendo. Silly silly stuff. Can only hope that it’s because long has some clause in his loan deal, but deary me if that is the case why the f**k would Mcglynn sign up for that. 

3 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Jesus f**k are people actually  moaning after only drawing our 6th game this season? How many did Dunfermline draw last year? 12. How many did cove draw the year before? 10. We are undefeated and on course to win this league by a canter. However, why the f**k is Mcglynn changing the keeper and not playing Hendo. Silly silly stuff. Can only hope that it’s because long has some clause in his loan deal, but deary me if that is the case why the f**k would Mcglynn sign up for that. 

He has already stated there is no deal 

2 minutes ago, BPM said:

He has already stated there is no deal 

Oh dear. I rate Mcglynn really really highly, but he does seem to make some clueless and mind boggling mistakes sometimes. I suppose tho, Raith fans did warn us…

12 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Yes they are moaning after drawing at home to second bottom Annan through a last minute equaliser when we should’ve been cruising. Is that enough context? If not, for more context, it’s been a really great league campaign.

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

2 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Oh dear. I rate Mcglynn really really highly, but he does seem to make some clueless and mind boggling mistakes sometimes. I suppose tho, Raith fans did warn us…

That clueless we are unbeaten in 26 games. Personally don’t think changing the keeper will do much either way. Both have mistakes in them. Long made a good save today before his howler and Hogarth has had his dodgy moments v Edinburgh at home and Hamilton 

3 minutes ago, BPM said:

That clueless we are unbeaten in 26 games. Personally don’t think changing the keeper will do much either way. Both have mistakes in them. Long made a good save today before his howler and Hogarth has had his dodgy moments v Edinburgh at home and Hamilton 

Interesting spin on what was actually said.

1 hour ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Hardly heads gone. That’s two bang average performances in a row. If it wasn’t for Hogarth’s big saves last week , we’d have drawn/lost that too. All it takes is for a couple of draws and Hamilton wins (like today ) and it’s opened up again. 3 away games in a row too to some difficult places.

Aye, three less than acceptable performances (for parts of these games) and we've taken 7 out of 9 points from them. Imagine what'll happen when we actually start to play well!!

McGlynn has worked wonders, but weird rotations need to stop until the league is done. Gk switch must be due to a loan agreement otherwise it's baffling. Both young and need a run to be at their best, so why constantly change them. Particularly weird to drop Nicky the last twice on the back off 2 clean sheets. 

1 minute ago, Albert Beale said:

McGlynn has worked wonders, but weird rotations need to stop until the league is done. Gk switch must be due to a loan agreement otherwise it's baffling. Both young and need a run to be at their best, so why constantly change them. Particularly weird to drop Nicky the last twice on the back off 2 clean sheets. 

Or maybe the manager has sat the two lads down and agreed a plan of month about? Long played all January, Hogarth all February. March starts and Long is back in. Not that I agree with it TBH but McGlynn has already said there was no deal with Lincoln. 

40 minutes ago, BPM said:

Read what I have said again and how highly I rate him. I’m simply pointing out how he does make some really daft mistakes. Whether it’s playing Mcann right back at Kelty, making 6 changes and completely changing the system at Edinburgh, or rotating keepers as soon as one gets settled (I agree Hogarth maybe isn’t the answer but he just got man of the match), or not making a change when were 5-0 down at Airdrie after 35 mins or whatever it was. Mcglynn has worked wonders, and it’s just disappointing some of the decisions he makes. Nevertheless, he’s been our greatest manager since Houstie and what a season it has been. I do wonder tho is some of the decisions he makes maybe the reason as to why he’s 62 and managing in league 1? It’s clear to see he’s a great man manager but even he’ll be disappointed he’s not had a gig at a prem team since he was caretaker manager at hearts. 

2 minutes ago, BPM said:

Or maybe the manager has sat the two lads down and agreed a plan of month about? Long played all January, Hogarth all February. March starts and Long is back in. Not that I agree with it TBH but McGlynn has already said there was no deal with Lincoln. 

When was this? Why would you plan to play a different goalie each month if you don't have to? If no agreement, it's even weirder than if there is. A loan agreement for a young gk from Lincoln is also strange.

It hasn't impacted us that much due to how well the team has performed, but let's bin this going forward please.

5 minutes ago, BPM said:

That would be a pretty weird and heavily in advance team selection decision. Would it not?