The Falkirk FC Thread

We will sell out the play off final, ta.

Interesting question that - what would be the attendance at Easter Road on the Thursday against Kilmarnock? I'd give you odds against that it wouldn't sell out.

The Falkirk Stadium is now sold out for Friday.

No I was stating a fact that you're incapable of selling out your stadium so we've had to do it for you.

Sold out with 2 days to spare, your lucky your getting the full north stand as i'm sure we would have sold half of that with ease as well. No help required here!

As 

No I was stating a fact that you're incapable of selling out your stadium so we've had to do it for you.

Your home support on Tuesday wasn't exactly anything to crow about. At the end of the day outside the old firm we all get diddy crowds in Scotland.

Interesting question that - what would be the attendance at Easter Road on the Thursday against Kilmarnock? I'd give you odds against that it wouldn't sell out.

The Falkirk Stadium is now sold out for Friday.

We won't be facing Killie on the Thursday, m8.

It'll sell out when we face them.

The game is tomorrow and you just sold out today you complete zoomer :lol:

You had 10k fans against us on Tuesday. Hibs crowds are nothing to crow about.

Before you say "More than you!", that's what I've been saying all season. Hibs are a bigger club than Falkirk. Yet we still finished above you in the league and we're now on a knife edge for promotion. Bigger gates and better facilities aren't being translated into success on the park. You should all be livid at the current state of the club.

You had 10k fans against us on Tuesday. Hibs crowds are nothing to crow about.

Before you say "More than you!", that's what I've been saying all season. Hibs are a bigger club than Falkirk. Yet we still finished above you in the league and we're now on a knife edge for promotion. Bigger gates and better facilities aren't being translated into success on the park. You should all be livid at the current state of the club.

Desperately livid we are still in with a good chance of going up and in the Scottish cup final. Ask again in a couple of weeks :)