The Falkirk FC Thread

Good to see a full house.

A sold out game with unallocated seating is a recipe for disaster, by the way. It'll be chaos tomorrow unless you're at the stadium early.

This match was always going to sell out so should've been allocated seating (in the Main Stand at the very least).

Yep, this is a crazy decision. I'm in the Main Stand tomorrow and expect chaos.

Absolutely no idea why they've done this.

Good to see a full house.

A sold out game with unallocated seating is a recipe for disaster, by the way. It'll be chaos tomorrow unless you're at the stadium early.

This match was always going to sell out so should've been allocated seating (in the Main Stand at the very least).

What will be funny is the clowns "I have sat there since the stadium was opened can you move please". Hopefully told to f**k off

What will be funny is the clowns "I have sat there since the stadium was opened can you move please". Hopefully told to f**k off

The issue is that when there are no spare seats to be had in a stadium and you've got groups of varying sizes attending, they don't all fit neatly into rows and the only way on controlling that is to tell people where to sit.

Unallocated seating is fine if there's plenty of seats but causes issues if a stand is full.

I was on about him saying you've sold out with 2 days to spare.

The game is tomorrow so 1 day to spare

2 selling days

Thursday all bar 1 hour in the morning 

Friday Full days selling.

There are as much chance of Hibs fans going the in the home end as blue snow.

If there is then they will be identified and ejected by the Stewards as the Sevconians regularly are.

How will Hibs fans be identified? As long as they don't go overboard does it really matter? I suppose you six fingered species be able to identify the Hibs fans if they have a normal set of Digits.

Turning up early is best advised not only for the seating but the queues outside as well to be honest.

All good and well but somebody needs to be last in!

A family of four arriving just before kick-off trying to get seats together? Good luck with that one!

The issue is that when there are no spare seats to be had in a stadium and you've got groups of varying sizes attending, they don't all fit neatly into rows and the only way on controlling that is to tell people where to sit.

Unallocated seating is fine if there's plenty of seats but causes issues if a stand is full.

Why does it work fine in the SS even when it is pretty full?

Why does it work fine in the SS even when it is pretty full?

South Stand - being smaller -  will be easier to manage. It is also frequented by fans who are used to that policy being in place. It's a lot easier to walk into the SS, look up and spot a spare seat than it will be to do the same in the Main Stand.