The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

No but they did sing about pedophillia. 

I’m not condoning it at all but it was 1 burst of about 30 seconds aimed at the Celtic support and 1 burst of 30 seconds aimed at an overweight Celtic supporter who was goading our fans.

As I said, I don’t find it acceptable and it’s not something I joined in with but generally our Ultras and support overall are very good. To label us with the arse cheeks due to 2 songs on Sunday doesn’t sit right with me mate.

With reluctance attended the game after vowing never to set foot in either arse camps. Rodger’s and the Tic BOD get it big often from this lot. I’m surprised they’ve not been banned.

Anyway we’ve obviously blew them away with the support and the performance, hence the just about joined up words in a poorly written draft. 
Being from the west end enjoyed a few drinks later, with a few friends who support tic, ptic & the other dics. 
Tbf all thought we played really well and full of praise. The ptic fan worried we are a cut above the rest, but think they will make a last gasp attempt at bringing in one or two players. He thinks Graham might have played one season to much..