The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

Sorry but Alfie is never a lone striker as he lacks the nous & skill to play there. He is at the risk of stereotyping a typical winger who blows hot & cold.

Despite absolutely rinsing Celtic over and over again? He's the only physical presence we have beyond our back line. 

Thistle were there for the taking yesterday. Too many lightweights in the starting line-up and one in particular who has looked from day one like he can't be arsed this season. 

Alfie would've had a field day with them but was brought on too late.

Points lost yesterday. Thistle were awful. 

14 minutes ago, SPLwankwankwank said:

Despite absolutely rinsing Celtic over and over again? He's the only physical presence we have beyond our back line. 

Thistle were there for the taking yesterday. Too many lightweights in the starting line-up and one in particular who has looked from day one like he can't be arsed this season. 

Mods pls 

Just now, SPLwankwankwank said:

Mods please, you're only allowed to happy clap on the forum. Reality isn't allowed. 😭

Pull yourself together. 

Saying any of our players look like they “can’t be arsed this season” is just a ridiculous troll attempt and deserves at least a timeout on the naughty step 

Just now, bairn88 said:

Saying any of our players look like they “can’t be arsed this season” is just a ridiculous troll attempt and deserves at least a timeout on the naughty step 

Grow up. I had the decency not to name the player concerned. Are my comments too much for you, do you need a trauma teddy? 

30 minutes ago, SPLwankwankwank said:

image.png.f83b4bacdd43c15ad99dcd2f38b7e83e.png

Can't think of a single one of these that can't be arsed.

Why do you always give half a story?

Just now, SomersetBairn said:

Maybe.  Or maybe you're seeing things that aren't there? Come on then, name the 'can't be arsed' one and lets see if I and others agree with you.

No, because this forum has changed for the worst in the last two decades. It's full of bed wetters who can't deal with the truth now. 

I'm embarrassed for you. 

10 minutes ago, SPLwankwankwank said:

No, because this forum has changed for the worst in the last two decades. It's full of bed wetters who can't deal with the truth now. 

I'm embarrassed for you. 

Embarrassed for me? I asked a straight-forward question that you dodge with a shitey, politician like answer, and you're embarrassed for me? 

Think the only one who can't handle the truth is yourself. You don't seem to like the fact that FFC are doing well and you seek to stir up discontent amongst our rather contented fan-base.

In my humble opinion, the fact that you feel you need to do it is sad and embarrassing.

Edited by SomersetBairn

1 minute ago, SomersetBairn said:

Embarrassed for me? I asked a straight-forward question that you dodge with a shitey, politician like answer, and you're embarrassed for me? 

Think the only one who can't handle the truth is yourself. You don't seem to like the fact that FFC are doing well and you seek to stir up discontent amongst are rather contented fan-base.

In my humble opinion, the fact that you feel you need to do it is sad and embarrassing.

Wow. Did it honestly take you ten minutes to type that?

Listen, the street lights are on, you get to sleep too. It's late 🛌