The Falkirk FC Thread

I guess there is a simple way for me to avoid such things but I do wish some of our players would refrain from tweeting before a big match & certainly avoid tweeting complete & utter bullshit. Appreciate they entitled to do & say what they want but some of them doing an excellent job of confirming the thick footballer stereotype.

14 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

I guess there is a simple way for me to avoid such things but I do wish some of our players would refrain from tweeting before a big match & certainly avoid tweeting complete & utter bullshit. Appreciate they entitled to do & say what they want but some of them doing an excellent job of confirming the thick footballer stereotype.

who's been tweeting now ffs

Spill the beans then.

Spill the beans then.

One of our senior players 'liking' a rather controversial tweet about the court case yesterday, one of our young boys 'retweeting' it & another of our players commentating on it all being based on 'lies' and the 'poor guy'!! Not hard to find out who & my own fault for following them I guess.

I just wish some people with the club mentioned in their bio would show more restrain when tweeting that is all. This a particularly complex case & twitter/social media not the best platform to articulate any sort of opinion. Stick to tweets about going for a 'cheeky Nando's'.

4 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

One of our senior players 'liking' a rather controversial tweet about the court case yesterday, one of our young boys 'retweeting' it & another of our players commentating on it all being based on 'lies' and the 'poor guy'!! Not hard to find out who & my own fault for following them I guess.

I just wish some people with the club mentioned in their bio would show more restrain when tweeting that is all. This a particularly complex case & twitter/social media not the best platform to articulate any sort of opinion. Stick to tweets about going for a 'cheeky Nando's'.

Its a big build up to us using our transfer kitty to splash out on Ched in the january window.

They are entitled to their opinion on social media as long as it doesn't have a negative impact on their employer. Just like any other line of work.

How long is Kidd out for?

Am I imagining it or did we not hear Muirhead was out for 6 weeks?

Considering he hasn't played since August 20 at QOS, tomorrow will be 9 weeks he's been out.

ETA http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/injury-update-aaron-muirhead/

Seems it was 6 weeks from early September.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Just now, gav-ffc said:

He's been wearing one of those moon boots and was away for a scan on Wednesday.

More than happy with Watson at right back.

Any word on Muirhead Gav?

He didn't play for the development team in midweek and it seems Grant will beat him back.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

Any word on Muirhead Gav?

He didn't play for the development team in midweek and it seems Grant will beat him back.

Muirhead tweeted his rehab was going well last week but didn't indicate how long it is expected to be.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12399617.display/

From the article

"The lowest point came after a cup defeat to Stenhousemuir when an angry mob howled for his sacking and on the way home he and his wife were almost run off the road. Serial assistant Gerry Collins took over for three months, before Fulston's next managerial choice was to give Eamonn Bannon his big chance."

I know this has been covered before but anyone think there's a realistic change of Houston adopting a 3-5-2 playing Grant, Gasparotto and McCracken?

A back line of Kidd, Gasparotto, Grant and Leahy with Rogers in goals is very inexperienced - but you want to be playing Gasparotto and Grant as they are both young with potential (more so Grant than Gasparotto)