The Falkirk FC Thread

His tweet about half of the 'yes' voters being immigrants and not having a clue was particulary amusing coming from an immigrant himself.

I think he even said the word 'Emmigrants' in one tweet. Ignorant c**t.

2 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

Fraser Aird signs for the Pars.  This'll be fun...

I laughed when I heard, I'll still be laughing till he's found out again

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Sigh. Sounds fucking great emoji53.png

Be fine if you get Scotland and Lee Wallace is playing in one of the cups...

Flattered to deceive sums him up, Harris has done more in the little time he's been here

5 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

It will happen before Saturday I am sure

I wouldn't be.

Sibbs hasn't signed yet and while things can always change at short notice, right now there is nothing scheduled to happen tomorrow.

If and when they get a signature, I doubt there will be any delay in FFC shouting out the news from the rooftops.  

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Who is this Adrian Laverty I have just seen on SSN has signed. For the dev squad?

He's been training with us since the players returned for pre-season. I've only seen him in a match once, against the Shire, but he looked very impressive.

A young player with potential is who he is.

Hmm let's see what's more likely? Houston refused to play Aird due to him being a brainless sectarian biggot or because he was so good he was afraid to lose him for free.................

Enjoy your new signing Pars. Wouldn't expect much on the days after old firm games though when he turns up for training half cut with a fresh 1690 tattoo across his forehead still wearing a bright orange tracksuit. 

I'll take Harris thanks.

Edited by PipoIsABairn

I wouldn't be.

Sibbs hasn't signed yet and while things can always change at short notice, right now there is nothing scheduled to happen tomorrow.

If and when they get a signature, I doubt there will be any delay in FFC shouting out the news from the rooftops.  

Was meant to happen yesterday.

If the club really wanted him this would have happened by now. Almost feels like they will resign him through gritted teeth due to missing out on the fee and spending his wage elsewhere. (The club being the power brokers not Houstie who clearly wants him)

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Was meant to happen yesterday.

If the club really wanted him this would have happened by now. Almost feels like they will resign him through gritted teeth due to missing out on the fee and spending his wage elsewhere. (The club being the power brokers not Houstie who clearly wants him)

The club want him to sign longer than a one year deal.

adfd14546f97398f39fa0f91d8f2df44.jpg

Ten years to the day since the most talent rich Falkirk match day squad of all time beat Gretna 4-0 to go top of the SPL.

5 full internationals
A further 6 under 21 internationals
Barcelona B captain
An SPL Player of the Year winner

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Ten years to the day since the most talent rich Falkirk match day squad of all time beat Gretna 4-0 to go top of the SPL.

5 full internationals
Barcelona B captain

And Kevin Moffat!!

I think we played celtic at home next and were absolutely brilliant for 45 mins before getting humped 4-1.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Roman Wallner what a weird signing that turned out to be. Full Austrian internationalist and I'm sure he had a decent record in the Austrian top flight both before and after leaving us but he only played something like half an hour in total for us. Must've been on some wage.

Did he no get booked like 30 seconds after coming on?

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

Roman Wallner what a weird signing that turned out to be. Full Austrian internationalist and I'm sure he had a decent record in the Austrian top flight both before and after leaving us but he only played something like half an hour in total for us. Must've been on some wage.

I had Wallner 25 on the back of my top and made a Bebo fanpage for him. I love the boy. Wrote about his career on here before.

35 minutes ago, Russ said:

Another crazy Hughes signing to go with the likes of Denzil Theobold. Good enough to play in the champions league with red bull Salzburg but not good enough to play for us it would seem. 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

5 full internationals
Barcelona B captain

Fabulous team with Arfield, Wallner and Aafjes on the bench!

Remember thinking even during his brief cameo appearance that Wallner looked a player, would love to know what the problem was that stopped him getting a game.

This was the beginning of the end for the Gretna nonsense, absolutely pumped on day one and it didn't get any better for them.