The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
48 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Please lads.

Thats me done my bit. Only the second person on my ignore list and the first one ignored for making a complete c**t of himself on football related threads.

giphy.gif

Fife right now.

4 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Typed in Froxylias on twitter and United were linked with him about 3 days ago and they were fairly buzzing about it. Tbf they are probably just looking to add some sexiness to that teams of munters.

Don't get me wrong, I'd take him, but we need better or at least more consistant, if we are going to go up.

Don't get me wrong, I'd take him, but we need better or at least more consistant, if we are going to go up.

I do get that but a player can only make do with the pish around him, give him a full pre season and a decent midfield to be in and he could be a baller

Just now, FalkirkLad said:

I do get that but a player can only make do with the pish around him, give him a full pre season and a decent midfield to be in and he could be a baller

I get what you are saying too, but we cannot be taking this as the signing (if it happens) that fills our attacking midfield/inside forward type slot. We need at least one player who is proven at taking players on and threading a pass through to a striker of this season will be yet another bust. Who was the last player any of you guys had consistent faith in being able to thread a through ball?

I get what you are saying too, but we cannot be taking this as the signing (if it happens) that fills our attacking midfield/inside forward type slot. We need at least one player who is proven at taking players on and threading a pass through to a striker of this season will be yet another bust. Who was the last player any of you guys had consistent faith in being able to thread a through ball?

Paul Watson

Higgy is a popular but slightly frustrating player.
He loves the Pars and regardless of what kind of contribution (sublime or murder) he's made, he's 100%. Goal assists are impressive and pitches in with goals.
Most Pars fans are more than happy he has re-signed.
Joe Thomson,  is a promising young player with a bit of experience now in this league. Should fit in well with Beadling (quality) in midfield.
Successful Plaque and a Pint initiative last night at the Old Inn, birth place of the Pars. 
Successful strip launch today and the season ticket sales are up on this time last year I'm told.
Last point from Planet Pars is still some life and a bit of hope of Faissal coming back. Mind you support split on that one, but I'd take him back in a minute.
All positive in my book.
As for losing players, it happens at all clubs. Morris was the only one that pis$ed me off. 

Such an exciting week for the Pars yet you’ve spent most of it posting on this thread?

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

After a week of people guessing my age, commenting on my sibling, having absorbed every compliment under the sun I'll leave you to guess where I stay.

Run a sweep and use the cash to sort out bairnado the jakey with a new Falkirk jersey.

Have a nice weekend.

For f**k sake man, you're  a total embarrassment.

It's hard to believe that you're a moderator on the pars club site with the way you're conducting yourself and slavering pish on here. It's hardly surprising no one wants to use the pars club site with a tit like you moderating it. 

face it man, the Bairns have twigged on that you're an arse of the highest order so you can stop trying to sook in with them. 

Please do everyone a favour and piss off.   

That would be Mark Millar.
This Froxy character is at least an interesting proposition.
If he signed?
The best scenario is one where at Dumbarton, he had lesser players around him offering little support, or not smart enough to see the passes he was making. So the head goes down. Paul Hartley changes all of that for him, and moulds him into what he saw Sibbald’s role would be, and he is transformed into a star capable of coming up with a dozen or so goals a season, with half of those being spectacular.

The downside? He’s a lazy dud destined to be a top player in League 1 or 2 (when he can be bothered).

48 minutes ago, P475 said:

For f**k sake man, you're  a total embarrassment.

It's hard to believe that you're a moderator on the pars club site with the way you're conducting yourself and slavering pish on here. It's hardly surprising no one wants to use the pars club site with a tit like you moderating it. 

face it man, the Bairns have twigged on that you're an arse of the highest order so you can stop trying to sook in with them. 

Please do everyone a favour and piss off.   

Once you crawled back out their collective arse give yourself a hoover and regain some composure.

Stop acting like a complete f*ckin w**k*r and pipe down.

Like I said if you've any issue with my behaviour then PM me. 

If you're fully intent on putting as much information about me on here then do so. Fact is I've no idea who you are, and neither do I give a hoot.

I'm happy to have a dignified conversation with you anytime of your choosing as your aggression is pretty creepy being honest.

Now be happy you have a club to support and be kinder to yourself. Ya daft angry fud.

43 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Once you crawled back out their collective arse give yourself a hoover and regain some composure.

Stop acting like a complete f*ckin w**k*r and pipe down.

Like I said if you've any issue with my behaviour then PM me. 

If you're fully intent on putting as much information about me on here then do so. Fact is I've no idea who you are, and neither do I give a hoot.

I'm happy to have a dignified conversation with you anytime of your choosing as your aggression is pretty creepy being honest.

Now be happy you have a club to support and be kinder to yourself. Ya daft angry fud.

Reference my last sentence on my last post