The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, kyleffc said:

really hope these players gel quickly and we put atleast 8 past the fifers buzzin for next season

I take you've dropped about 8 E's, one per suggested goal?

No wonder you're 'buzzin' neebur.

So with the 2 signings so far today I make it we are still needing another 4 or 5 players in. A right back/right wing-back, central midfielder, attacking midfielder (assuming this will be Froxylias) and 2 strikers (which look like being the Jak and the boy from Port Vale) and we’ve still to punt Shepherd and Harris.

Would leave us with a first team squad of 20 with a further 7 youth players.

So with the 2 signings so far today I make it we are still needing another 4 or 5 players in. A right back/right wing-back, central midfielder, attacking midfielder (assuming this will be Froxylias) and 2 strikers (which look like being the Jak and the boy from Port Vale) and we’ve still to punt Shepherd and Harris.

Would leave us with a first team squad of 20 with a further 7 youth players.

I think McGhee may be our RB with Kidd/Muirhead as back up and Dallison, Harrison & Muirhead fighting it out for 2 CB slots. McGhee can play CB too.

Midfield is now looking healthy with;

Deimantas Petravičius
Ruben Summut
Tom Owen-Evans
Patrick Brough
Joe McKee
Lewis Kidd
Alex Harris (Meh)
Cieran Dunne

And another 2 midfielders/attacking midfielders expected in the next few hours/day.

Not too hopeful about Petravicius given the reviews from Motherwell fans, but he is young, dropping down a level and he has a cool name. Maybe it's a mobile option off the bench? Willing to give him a chance anyway given I've not seen a great deal of him. 

Can't get over the Sammut signing - I really think that could be a masterstroke. Captaining Chelsea to multiple trophies last season is a great pedigree. Looks like Portsmouth were sniffing about him too so we've done well to get it through. 

The Loy tweet made me feel genuinely sad :(

Edited by Marshmallo